Part 7- Scared or Guilty?

I walked into the forest. Putting my hair into a Afro was a bad idea. I probably didn't think about it, because I was still sleepy. But I could tell nobody was here for a while, so a lot of branches and vines got caught in my hair.

After many minutes later, I walked into an opening in the forest. This forest was clearly incredible in the inside than the outside. It still had the dull and grey feeling to it, but the white , small flowers were like the stars of the forest.

I walked through the opening, and heard a stream up ahead. I walked through the many branches once again and stepping on many sticks. I thought I heard a sound, then I stopped walking. The sound of footsteps also stopped.

Panicking, I grabbed a branched, big enough to knock the wind out of someone. I slowly continued to walk, and soon got to someone with not as much trees. It's like I walked out of a wall of trees. I then saw the stream, and it was small enough to jump over it.

"Who's there?!" I heard an idiot yelled. It came from my right, and I started running away from the yell, still carrying the stick. I was scared for my life, and got more scared when I hear them running after me.

'This has officially turned into a horror movie! But this time, the main character don't die!"I thought to myself.

"Wait, hold up!" They continue to yelled. It was a boy's voice. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't give a damn about that now. The person began to catch up with me, and that's when I decided to swing.

I came to a stop, and turned around, swinging the stick like it was a bat. But, they stopped it with their hand, and I looked up to see who it was.

"Miss me didn't ya?" They said out of breathe.

Lancer.

I dropped the stick, and saw his hand bruised from it. It looked liked it had many splinters and there were some blood as well.

"Shit! You okay?" I said that between each breath. He scared the life out of me, no joke.

Quickly, I reached into my bag to grabbed some tissues. Lancer tried to pick the pieces of wood out, put I stopped him by pulling his hand in mine and gently dabbing the blood away. There wasn't that much, but I felt like I had to do it.

"Calm down, it's my fault I startled you like that." He tried to calm me down. After a few seconds, I did calm down, but I was still getting the blood away.

I couldn't tell if I felt scared or guilty.

Maybe both.

I looked everywhere but his face, because I was nervous. Then I saw a camera with him.

"You were taking pictures?" I asked, trying to distract myself. Lancer grabbed my hand and took the tissue I was cleaning him up with. He puts the napkin in his pocket, for trash later. I finally looked at him, a small smile on his face. He was wearing a dark green hoodie, jeans, and black sneakers.

"Yeah, what are you doing here at 5am in the morning?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. I didn't wear my sunglasses, but it was dark outside, so he couldn't tell what  eye color I had.

"Couldn't sleep." I simply said.

"Could you help me with something?" He asked.

"No."

—————
I can hear your thoughts. "What do you mean NO?!!"

The reason why is that you will find out next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And let me know if there's any grammar mistakes.

See ya soon, bye!