Part 12-Yes, its school.

"Don't you just love mornings? Note the sarcasm." I said as I walked towards Lancer. He turned and smiled, like he didn't do anything wrong.

"I actually do love mornings...sometimes." He answered back. The trees was creating wonderful shadows while the leaves was dancing with the wind, giving Lancer a more attractive look. I blushed and looked down, while the bird tweeted at my embarrassment.

"Anyways." I continued, trying to hide my blush,"Why you woke called me here so early? And hey, wait up!" Lancer started walking away as I was talking. He simply shrugged.

"I don't know. I just felt like walking with you."

"You could at least told me to meet you somewhere closer to the school." I catch up with him, and pointed to my head. "It's called logic."

"I know. But I thought you would get lost if I told to meet elsewhere." Lancer said. We stepped out of the forest, in a unfamiliar area. We were out of the forest, near a road, going to the school.

"But, there is also a thing called technology." I said. Lancer hummed back, as he ran his hand through his black hair. Even though I'm at behind him, I can bet he was embarrassed he did think of that, because his ears was red. I smiled to myself, as we continued walking in silence.

~~~

"Help. I need to go back. I'll die here. Help, HELP!!"

"Will you shut the fuck up?!" Lancer yelled. We were at the front of the school. I was clinging onto the flag pole. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to do.....school.

"I'll stop. Only because I don't want to cause attention to myself." I told Lancer. There were a few students around us, and some were looking our way. But I didn't care.

"Yeah, we need to go to the office, you are wasting time." He made sure to say the "You" part dramatically.

"You mean we? Right and thanks." And I started walking to a random direction.

"Umm, you can show the way instead." Lancer laughed at my comment, and mumbled something while he walked pass me.

Even though I was being all funny right now, I was literally dying inside. This is the place where I couldn't leave from. This is the place they have social ranks, and judges people base on their looks. But the minute someone has good looks and a real personality,  people will ignore them. But if you have a nasty personality and good looks, you'll get friends. 

What's the logic in that?-

"Hey, lets go!" I went back to Earth, when Lancer yelled that in my face. I realized I was hadn't move yet from my spot.

"Sorry, just please don't yell in my face." I said shyly. I don't know why I was being like this all of a sudden. Lancer gave me a strange look, but left me alone, which I was thankful for.

We walked toward the office, and got our schedule by this beautiful woman with a hint of blue in her black hair. We went our separate ways, even though we would see each other in second period.

I stood in front of the door, and that's when the bell ringed. I put my hand on the doorknob, and opened the door. I walked into science class, and everyone eyes were on me. I was confused, because some have worried looks and others were shaking their heads. Then I looked at the teacher, and he had the most angered expression on his face.

"I'm, hi-."

"Why the fuck are you late?!" My teacher said. He had tan skin, and had short black hair. He looked in his early-40s and had a short beard.

"Why are you cursing sir?" He raised an eyebrow, and some students faces grew scared. The teacher took a deep breath, before he motioned his hands to the desks.

"Just sit down before I knock you out." He said. I raised my eyebrow, challenging him. He looked back at me, and we were having a death glare challenge. I about to say something, but the students was just trying to stop me. I looked away, before walking to a desk in the back.

"Okay class, let's start this year off with a bang. So, we will go down the row and introduce ourselves. My name is Mr. Zoebird, and don't you guys laugh." His mood just changed from angry and grumpy to happy and sarcastic.

"My name is Albert, and-." And I lost interest in this activity already. Then, a note was passed on my desk. It's like it just appeared there. I opened it, and it said 'You're from the yogurt place.' I looked around and saw Katie besides of me to my left. She was next to the window and smiled at me. I smiled back and wrote something down on the paper. I wrote 'Hi Katie, I'm Janet.'

I hand it to her, and she gladly took it. Her smiled widened, and she wrote something on the paper before giving the paper back. 'You remembered my name!' She wrote. She then stood up and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Katie." And she sat back down. I looked around my room, guessing it's my turn, I stood up. All eyes were on me, well almost everyone since some kids lost interests and begin whispering to each other or doodling.

"Hi, the name's Janet." I said on a calm voice. I heard a laugh coming from Mr. Zoebird.

"Well, Janet, just please don't be late again." He interrupted. It's so strange how he was nice to me. It seems so fake. I nod and sat down.

I have a feeling I'll like this class....

Hopefully.

—————
A long chapter indeed, so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know if there's any grammar mistakes. And, bye!