Part 18- Attitude

The next day, I was sitting at the same table as yesterday during lunch. Katie, Lucas, and Thea looked a bit confused with my sudden attitude. Hawk though, not as much, he was simply watching us barely talking.

"Um, Janet, you sure you're alright?" Thea asked calmly again. I replied with the same words.

"I'm fine." Actually, that was obviously a lie. I was mad at Lancer. He tricked me yesterday and took advantage of me while in my state. He hypnotize me with his mind or something to make me kiss him. Then Susan entered my mind, which made me more pissed. So many emotions are swirling inside of me right now.

I took an angry bite of my banana as Lucas whispered something to Thea. Thea looked at him confused and then looked like she just been insulted while Lucas just have a goofy smirk on his face. I ignored them as I looked behind me. Lancer sat there, minding his own business, which for some reason, made me more angry.

"Hey, isn't that Lancer?" I blurted out. They all looked at me confused and then looked behind me.

"Yeah, don't get involved with him." Lucas said. His whole expression changed when he said that. It was like a whole different personality and it was a little suspicious. Afterwards, he went back to rambling about something in his cheerful mood. I took a sip of my chocolate milk. I'm going to ask Lucas about his strange behavior later.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my banana. My phone buzzed as I pulled it out of my pocket. It was Susan with another lame apology, thinking I will accept it. Why text messages though? She could have tried to talked to me all last night and morning, but no, she's too scared to do any of that.

I ignored it and put my phone away. Katie looked at me with most concern. Probably because she knew me the longest out of the four.

I stood up, with my tray in hand, and headed to the trash bin. I threw my food in there before leaving the cafeteria. The halls had a few people in it, so it wasn't that loud as the cafeteria. I started walking to god knows where, because I just needed a distraction to cool my anger.

My phone buzzed once again. I hesitated before checking on it. I was expecting another apology from Susan, but it was Lancer.

'Hey Rosy.' It read. I replied back as I walked up the stairs. 'You know what you did.' I responded. I don't know if I'm just acting like a jerk or what, I'm just mad right now.

I was leaning on a random locker while I was waiting for Lancer to respond. I soon grew bored and started heading downstairs again. I started walking some more before I arrived outside. There was a lot of shade on this side of the school, so I just started to walk some more in the shade.

I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around, knowing it was Lancer, and decided to try and punch him. Of course, he caught my punch and stared at me amused. He took a step closer, still holding my fist in his hand. My eye twitches out of frustrations as I know what was going to happen next.

—————
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, even though it was quite boring, but anyways, let me know if there are any grammar issues.

Other than that, see ya!