Chapter 6 (Anna)

HELLO

DID YOU MISS ME

(no I know you didn't no need to lie)

OKAY LETS GO

-

Nico's POV

It started to get dark, so Percy and I started walking back to his cabin. Just as we were both at the door, we heard a scream from the woods nearby. It sounded like someone was in fatal pain. I started to run in the direction of the sound before Percy grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"No, Nico. Go into the cabin. You'll be safe there. I'll help whoever needs it." I shook my head 'no' stubbornly, but he shot me a glare that meant it. So I walked back to the cabin alone, Percy running in the other direction. I opened the door and was instantly slammed against it by a figure. They grabbed hold of my throat and held me against the wood, choking me.

"Hey, Nico... How are you?" A female voice asked, sounding as falsely sweet as poisoned honey. Annabeth.

My eyes widened although it was unable to be noticed in the darkness. She spoke again, "I see you've been spending a lot of time with my ex, haven't you?" On the word 'ex' she brought me forward and then slammed me back against the wall again, her grip on my throat still tight. I could make out her tense silhouette from the small amount of moon light shining in from the windows. She let go of my neck without warning and I fell to the floor, scrambling up to get away. She grabbed my shirt before I could get far and shoved me in front of her and on to the couch.

"Tell me, is he still a good kisser? Or have your flaws rubbed off on him?" When the fear continued to make me speechless and unable to reply, she leaned on top of me, our faces centimeters apart.

"Does he..." she paused for dramatic effect as the evil smirk on her face grew, "...kiss you like this?" She kissed me roughly, mean, and I could feel the anger radiate off her as her lips smashed against mine. I pushed her off of me, accidentally touching her chest in the process. Her eyebrows raised and her devious grin turned into a look of fake surprise.

"Wow, Niicoo! Look at you, trying to get with me! You're a whore, just as I always knew you were. You fuck my ex to make me jealous when really you just want me. Well, Nico, let me tell you something, I'm not one to cheat. But.." her hand grazed over my crotch, making me wince as an unexpected feeling came over me. "since you obviously really really want me, I'll make you a deal. We can do a one night stand, but you're gonna have to leave Percy. That sound good?"

I gulped, staring at her in fear. "N-" I couldn't reply before she kissed me again, one hand going down my torso to my waist. She straddled me so I couldn't move under her weight, grinding her groin against mine, making me involuntarily hard. Her hand gripped my member and I squeaked.

And then the door opened.

-

can I pull an Angela and do #CLIFFHANGER?

I'm gonna do it

BYE.