Chapter 14/ IceCream

Xanders p.o.v

"I want ice cream "
"No"
"But I want ice creammmm"
"And I said no"
"OMG WHY CANT YOU JUST GET ME ICECREAM YOUR SO MEAN AND AND I WANNA KILL YOU LIKE HONESTLY" Ariel screams and sobs on the same time

Confused?
Well lemme just tell you someone is on their period and it's going bad for them.

She cries and sobs
"Hey,hey don't cry princess " I said grabbing her by the waist and placing her on my lap while she cries.She looks up at me and holds onto my neck"can we buy ice cream?"

"Ya lets go" I said grabbing her making her stand on her feet

"Do I stay in my pyjamas " she asked,her pyjamas were shorts and a tanktop that showed her stomache

"Oh hell no,I'm making u put my hoodie over your head" I said placing one of my hoodies over her,she looked adorable with her small pouting lips.

I couldn't help it and I smashed my lips to hers,one of my hands on the side of her cheek and the other around her waist we were kissing passionately while her hands flew to my hair and she was twirling my hair around her tiny fingers.

"I still want icecream" she mumbled against my lips,I pulled back and she put her shoes on.

She grabbed my hand like I little kid and pulled me to my Bugatti.

I swear she's so cute when she's on her period because she acts like a child.

That sounded wrong Xander shut up

We arrived at the icecream store and I got her favourite,cookies and cream while I got caramel fudge.

I enterwined our fingers while we ate our icecream.

She kept giggling and laughing at the funny things I said.

I love her so much I wouldn't trade this beauty for the world.

"Hey muffin,you have icecream next to your lips" I laughed

"Oh well why are u laughing help me take it off"she rolled her eyes

"If you say so" I shrugged and took The opportunity to lick the side of her lips

She looked at me and blushed so hard and put the hood on and covered her face with it while I just laughed.

.................

3 days later....

Ariel's p.o.v

Ok so I came to the conclusion that I'm a physco when it comes to my period.my period is over that's good.

Right now the girls and the guys are sitting with me watching dead pool,that movie never gets old.

But there are some scenes that like you know...

Xander had his head laying on my lap and his legs on the couch,I was stuffing my face as well as his with popcorn and let me tell you that sight is hilarious.

I soon felt myself drift to sleep....

I felt someone carrying me upstairs and up to the room then I automatically shut down.

Xander's POV

I looked and stared at the beautiful girl laying on my bed,I mean our bed. She looks so mesmerizing,her eyes,hair and just everything about her.

I heard a knock at the door downstairs so I tucked her in and went to check it out.

I opened the door and was honestly so furious when I saw who it was.

"Ricky" I said through gritted teeth,

"My dear lovely brother" he smiled

................

Sorry this was short updating a longer one tomorrow hope you liked it❤️

Question:did you think he had a brother😉 what's your feeling about his brother?