Chapter 28/ Marking and foot massages

"That's 89,56$ please" the cashier says and I hand her a hundred dollar bill and she gives me the change.

I head out into the BMW and go back home.

Confused? Well today is interesting day you can say,why? Well first of all I'm being marked let's just hope I don't pass out ,second of all I'm buying a Xander a couple of gifts,third of all me and the girls will be talking about Valentine's Day and then last but not least me and Xander will be hanging out because I love him and why not?

I arrive home and run upstairs into his room placing the things on the bed.

I call Xander and wait ti'll he comes.

Xander POV

"Xander!" Ariel calls out and run upstairs into my room to where she's coming from . I open the door and my heart drops and a smile spreads at here cuteness,gifts are placed on my bed and I grin.

 I open the door and my heart drops and a smile spreads at here cuteness,gifts are placed on my bed and I grin

"What's this?"

"What's this?"

"Well a small gift" she shrugs and I hug her kissing her all over her face.

"I love it" I say and my heart beats fast and my face flushed red.

No ones ever done anything like this for me,except her she always finds ways to surprise me.

"When do I get to mark you" I say wanting to mark her so bad.

"Hmm later" she smirks knowing that will torture me.

..........

Ariel's POV

"Valentine's Day is literally the best day,well other then Christmas" Lara squeals and me and the girls all nod squealing with her.

"You guys wanna go shopping together tomorrow and find a gift for the guys?" Stella asks and we all reply with a yea.

"It's gonna be lit!" I say and fist bump the air,Xander is gonna mark me after me and the girls finish.