chapter 4/ princess?

Ariel's POV

The six of us were invited to a ball. A ball. Our second day here and we get invited to a ball that was a few hours away. I walked into my closet and tried finding a dress suitable for a ball. But nope. There was nothing. I tried on multiple dresses, but none of them fit my style.

I ran downstairs to tell everyone about my situation. Everyone was sitting in the family room laughing and eating cookies.

"GUYS," I scream

I didn't think it was possible but everyone was able to jump up from their seats.

"Ariel," Veronica says, sighing. "We're going to get gray hairs before we're even twenty."

"Anyways," I say, ignoring her. "I have nothing to wear for the ball!"

"Loser, we're going to the mall," Xander replied.

"Did you just quote-"

"We're going to the mall!" He interrupts.

"Okay then..." Maddie mutters.

"Let's go." I nod.

...

We left the mansion and got into a limo.

"What are you guys? Like is your job to be rich?" I muttered that when I took in the limo.

We got to the mall and searched the shops for a good-looking dress. I was looking for a long lacy dress, Veronica was looking for a white one as Maddie wanted to keep her options open.

We ended up at Dresstastic, a store with the dumbest name ever. Their dresses weren't that bad. I went to the section where all the lacy dresses were and one of them caught my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful. The top part was delicately laced and the bottom part was elegant and simple.

"Dress, I choose you!" I yelled out. I honestly couldn't care if people heard me.

 I honestly couldn't care if people heard me

"Calm down, princess," Xander said. "I'll get it for you."

"Princess?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm uncreative so I'm calling you that. princess" Xander said, with a 'duh' look.

I scoff. "Clearly."

Across the store, Veronica squealed. "I found, oh my god, I found it!"

"Show us!" Maddie and I said, running over to her. 

Right next to her dress, Maddie found hers as well

Right next to her dress, Maddie found hers as well. We were all set. We checked them out and left the shop. We decided that while we were at it, we would get shoes and makeup. Of course, the boys complained about us taking forever.

"If we keep shopping, when we turn twenty-one, we'll literally be forever twenty-one" Parker complained.

"Can you shut up?" Veronica said.

"Only for you." He smirked.

"Please do." She answers, rolling her eyes.

I swear, these guys argue like a married couple.

"Can you carry me, I swear, walking in two-inch heels is hard, especially when you're carrying a bunch of bags," I whine.

A second later, I'm being carried by Xander.

"Massage me while you're at it, princess," Xander said.

"Hell no. You're back is like sweaty as hell. We're walking around a mall! How are you sweating?" I said.

After being carried to the car, I thanked him by planting a kiss on his cheek. His faced flushed and he started blushing bright red.

"HoLY! He's blushing! Guys take a picture!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up." He said, his blush instantly disappearing.

...

We went to a restaurant to get dinner and we were served by three different waitresses. Why three? No one knows.

"How can we help you? One of the blond chicks asked while rubbing her arm against Xander.

"Excuse me? Miss?" I asked.

"Yes?" She said, giving me a subtle glare.

"Did you just finish eating cake? You got a little something on your face," I said politely. "Oh wait, that's right, it's just the seven pounds of makeup."

"Table for six please," Veronica said.

The girl had the nerve to glare at Veronica.

"Listen, I would love to give you a nasty look but it seems like you already have one," Maddie said.  Veronica and I smirked, while the boys looked like they were enjoying themselves.

"Shut up. You guys are rats. You couldn't get uglier." She said angrily.

"Too bad you can't photoshop your ugly personality." I snort.

And that's how we got rid of her.

...

..............................

How did u like the chapter am so sorry I haven't updated in so long like I've Ben studying in school and it was hard for me to keep up. I promise I'll update more
S

orry for the mistakes