chapter 2 / are you serious??

Ariel's p.ov

Recap: "What the hell??"

....

Ariel's POV

"What's wrong, princess?" The guy asked. He was the one who broke the window.

"Gee, I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that you're kidnapping us?" I deadpanned. "Oh, and by the way, that window is going to cost my parents a fortune."

"We'll pay for it. Don't worry." He said.

"I'm sure you will." I snort. I tried getting out of his grip but it was no use. I was just a girl that was just eating popcorn and candy and he was well, he was probably a lot stronger than me. His friends took out a bottle a dipped a cloth into the bottle. He took the three of the cloths and covered our faces with it.

I'm guessing there was chloroform in the bottle because the world soon started slipping away.

...

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. Thank god it wasn't my alarm, although it's kind of worrying that it wasn't my alarm that woke me up. I opened up my eyes to see myself in a neatly decorated. Then everything that happened yesterday came into my mind. Damn it. I was sort of hoping it was a dream.

I think I should count myself lucky that I didn't get myself killed. I got up and decided to explore a little bit and try to get out of this place. But first, I needed to find Veronica and Madeline I opened up the door to find myself and a grand hallway. There were three other doors. I opened the door to find Madeline sitting on a bed.

"Oh my god Maddie are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm doing great. You know, except for the part where we got kidnapped." She said sarcastically. "Oh my god I swear, this bed is so comfortable.

"Okay, yeah whatever but we need to find Veronica!" I said.

I opened the next door but I didn't find Veronica.

"She's not here Maddie," I said.

"She's not?" She asked, confused.

"No, Maddie, I'm lying." I deadpanned.

We ran down the stairs and ended up in a living room. There sat on the couches was Veronica with the three other guys. One of them had his arm around Roni

"What's going on?"

"Why are you talking to them?"

Maddie and I spoke simultaneously.

"Let's feed her to the sharks," Maddie said immediately after.

"Well, dinner's settled for the animals." I snickered.

"Calm down guys, I'll explain everything," Veronica said, waving out her hands.

"Don't talk to her like that." Snapped the guy with the arm around Roni.

I snort. "Yeah, and who are you?"

"I'm her mate." He answered.

"Her what?"

"Her mate."

"Yeah, um, that's not weird or anything."

"OH, MY GAWD," Maddie shouted as she started jumping up and down. "THEY'RE WEREWOLVES!"

"Maddie," I started shaking my head. "Werewolves don't exist."

"They do." One of the guys said.

"Man, fairy tales are the best," I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"It's not a fairytale princess. We're your mates. We wouldn't waste time on kidnapping a bunch of random girls. I'm Xander and I'm the alpha. I'm your mate, Jay is Madeline's mate as Parker is Veronica's. " He said.

A little shocked, I started backing up. I was about to make a run for it, but I tripped over one of the foot stools and fell down.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Xander asked, picking me up.

"Did you just say oh my god?" I snicker.

This is going to be a lot of fun...
.......

Hope you enjoyed the chapter my cookies !! ✌❤❤❤

-Edited ❤️