Chapter 20/ Christmas shopping and Chritmas balls.

Ariel's p.o.v

I'm up and awake!

I'm going into Xander's room,I made breakfast and I wanna eat so I'm waking him up.

I go in and don't find him there,his bed is neat,so I go look in his office and there he is sitting down gulping his coffee going through his computer,he doesn't notice me.

I'm gonna cry now.

No I'm not.

"Xander"

"Princess!!I missed you!" He ran towards me and threw me in the air.

I believe I can fly!!

I giggle and he puts me down

"You saw me this morning" I say and he smiles.

"Ya but still" he winkes,I laugh and I grab his face.

"I made breakfast" I say tracing his perfect jawline.

"Let's go eat then,oh ya and I almost forgot there's a Christmas ball being held your coming with me" he says.

"You didn't even ask" I roll my eyes playfully,he shrugged and held my waist.

"I don't need to ask because you'll say yes anyways" he said.

"True,true" I nodded agreeing with him.

I drag him downstairs and into the kitchen,we sit down a began eating the breakfast I made.

Today I'm going Christmas shopping with the girls.

I finished my plate and took Xander's too when he finished,he hugged me and kissed my bye and told me to be careful,I was already dressed.

Me and the girls head out and I take Xander's car.

............

Me and the girls are at the mall,we enter Armani.

I look around and a watch catches my eye.

"Hey would you like the watch?" A guy behind the counter of glass said

"Ya,and can I have the one next to it" I said politely,he nodded and took them out.The one next to it was nice too. It was navy.