Chapter 29/ Girls day

Ariel's POV

"And as I told you before I'm going"

"I said I'm coming" Xander replied rolling his eyes.

"No your not,it's only girls" I reply annoyed with his attitude at the moment.

"It's only girls" he mocked and I glared and he became the most innocent person after I glared.

"Fine" he whined and I smirk in victory and kiss his cheek.

"I love you" he murmured against my hair after showering my face with kisses,"and you know I love you too" I grinned.

I went downstairs and called the girls so we can all match you know cause that's what we're here for?

No okay okay I see you

"What are you a fashion stylist now"Maddie asks and I smirk.

"Yes sisterrrrrr" I say imitating James Charles.

"Okay so what the hell do you wanna match with" Mariah deadpans

I honestly didn't think twice and I pulled out outfits and smirked.

"Damnnnnn girl" Lara says and the girls laugh,I set them on my bed and assign them to wear the ones I got them.

"Ooooh I'm telling you guys are style is amazing no one can relate except for us we're friking uniquely unique" Mariah giggles like a child,sometimes I wonder why were all even friends,gotta love em though

we all get dressed and we played east side that's my shit right there.

"WHEN I WAS YOUNG I FELL IN LOVE MAN,WE USED TO HOLD HANDS THAT WAS ENOUGH ..." we sang and sounded like we were drowning but who cares? Not us.

We finish up and head downstairs,cause downstairs is where are mans sitting playing Fortnite,is that thing still even  famous?

"Babe " I call out,"yeah" he says paying attention to the game.

"I'm gonna leave now"

No answer

"I'm gonna leave"

No answer

"Bih I told you I'm friking leaving!" I say loudly and it caught his attention,he dropped his controller while the other boys are still playing.

I glare at him and he pouts " I'm sorry" he says and pulls me to his chest engulfing me in a hug.

"I love you" he says looking down at me

"Sure you do" I reply

"Hey I'm sorryy" he whined

"I love you too big bear" I say trying not smile at his cuteness,he kisses both my cheeks and pecks my lips.

"Have fun princess" he says and I wave bye

"I will"

......

"Oooh yasss get that you look hot" Lara says telling me buy these five dresses I tried on.

"Would Xander like them" I say eyeing them.

"Of course he will! You look hot!" Madeline says and I give in ending up buying the dresses.

I love Xander so much, I wanna look good for him.

...

We hit a other shops and my legs are killing me due to that.

Well it's mostly Lara and Maddie's  fault for making us walk all over the place.

I miss my cookie,as in cookie I mean Xander,it's so weird being away from him.

Me and the girls head out,I'm crossing the road to get to the car ,the last thing I hear before I fall to the ground was, "Call Xander!!"

......

Xander's POV

Me and the boys are playing COD at the moment waiting for the girls to get back,my phone starts ringing and the boys pause the game.

I look at the caller ID and it's Lara,the guys look at me confused and I answer.

"What's up?" I ask

"Xander!?Xander you need to come fast! Oh my god!" She screams panicking

"Lara!Whats wrong!" I stand up

"It's Ariel!S-she got hit with a car! Oh my god please come fast!" Suddenly the world around me stops and I drop my phone to floor and my wolf whimpers.

No,no,no this can't be happening.

.......

OMGGGG AAAH I FELT SO BAD WRITING THIS BUT OOOOH TEAAAA

I FINALLY UPDATED?!! YAAAAY

ILL BE UPDATING WAY MORE 💞BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL😓

LOVE YALL PCEEE