"Hobi, do you want any tea?"

Hoseok leaned on the doorframe, watching his shirtless lover in the kitchen.

The man didn't hear a reply from Hoseok but he made tea anyways, he knows Hoseok loves them to calm his nerves.

Having both hot steaming mugs being held by the man, Hoseok watch him turn around and bring it to the dining table so Hoseok could sit down and enjoy a morning drink with the man.

"Yoon.. do you have plans today?"

Hoseok ask, walking towards to his seat. Theres lots of plans he wanted to do with his lover today but had this uneasy feeling that his partner has other plans in mind, Hoseok doesn't mind asking though.

"Hmm, i have plans with Jiminie,"

"Oh."

"Why?"

He hated how his lover calls one of his friends that, those cute callings were once for him and only him. Hoseok doesn't want to be that boyfriend but he is jealous, he hadn't been spending as much time as he wanted with Yoongi as he is always out with Jimin.

His friend, Namjoon, told him to just ask Yoongi but Hoseok doesn't want to hurt the man's feelings.

'I want to have Yoon to myself'

"Umm hobi? Are you alright?"

"Hmm? oh yeah, yeah i am."

"I'm gonna go get ready for my da- i mean, hangout with Jimin then"

"Oh... you're going now? you're spending the day with him?"

Yoongi looks at him with confusion, why would now that he lover cares how long he is out of the house.

He doesn't care, he just wanted to spend his time with Jimin now since he got used to Hoseok spending lots of time with their friend, Namjoon in the studio.

"Don't you have work with Namjoon today?"

Hoseok was hesistant to answer but did it anyway,

"I took the day off because i told Namjoon that..."

"that?"

"I wanted to spend the day with you..."

"oh.. really?"

Yoongi was flustered, this never happened before. Not even when he was still inlove with Hoseok himself.

He felt guilty but he has Jimin now.

a/n - i'm sorry im not hating on yoonmin shippers, its just i don't have any idea on who should i make yoongs cheat on lmao. I felt bad for clueless hoseok BUT OH WELL LET THE TWIST BEGINS.