Yoongi walks in the apartment, wondering why it is so dark as he thought Hoseok would be somewhere in there.

He turns on the lights and calls out for Hoseok but was replied with silence.

He looks at his watch and it was almost midnight. He knew Hoseok wouldn't stay out this late even if he had work in the studio.

Yoongi shrugged and thought that Hoseok might be sleeping in their shared bedroom but upon entering the room, he was welcomed by nothing.

Confused and lost, Yoongi began to panic, he didn't remember Hoseok telling him that he would be somewhere for the night.

Then he remembers, " I took the day off because i told Namjoon that i want to spend the day with you. "

'Fuck''

He reached out his phone and dialled Hoseok's number but it wasn't picked up. He tried calling multiple times but Hoseok still wouldn't pick up the call. He had no choice but to just call Namjoon as he knew Hoseok would be with him at this time.

After three rings, Namjoon picks up the call and all Yoongi can hear was his breathing and mumblings.

"Joon?"

"Yes Yoongi?"

"Is Hoseok there?"

Yoongi heard a sigh came from the other line, "Yeah he is here, do you want to pick him up or what?"

"Can't you just drop him here? I'm tired."

Another sigh came from Namjoon.

"You're his boyfriend for a reason, Yoongs. If you were to gonna act like this you shouldn't have asked him out."

"Its none of your business, Joon."

"Whatever, He is upset at you. So you want him or not, i don't care, its your responsibility not mine. I'll be in the studio with him if you're coming for him, which is never."

Namjoon hangup the call and Yoongi stayed quiet. He knew that he should just go and get Hoseok but he wouldn't mind having the night alone with himself, it has been awhile.

"This would be better if Jimin was here."