beep... beep... beep...

Brightlights greeted him as he open his eyes.

All those people surrounding him, and a man in white.

'Who are they?' he thought as his vision was yet to focus.

beep... beep... beep...

'That... that sound... am i in the hospital?'

"Hoseok! You're up!"

A voice filled the overly-too white room.

He sit up on his bed, trying to adjust his vision but he was pushed back down by the man in white.

"Mr. Jung, you wound is yet to heal, please don't make any movements."

"w-wound?" his voice cracks.

"Oh hyung, you don't remember?"

Hoseok looks confused.

"We found you shot down in your apartment, apparently after you told you that you wanted to break it off with Yoongi."

'Yoongi.' He gasps.

"Where is Yoongi?" Hoseok asks.

"Hyung, we thought you knew? your neighbours said that they saw Yoongi running away before hearing the gunshot."

'I thought i shot him.'

"Hyung..?"

"Oh umm.. yeah... i blacked out... i guess?"

"Are you sure? I mean, Yoongi ran out before you were shot, shouldn't you be seeing him?"

"I... i don't know."

"The police are searching for him, hyung, we thought that getting him might also help us to get the person who shot you."

"Wheres the gun?"

"It was nowhere to be seen, hyung."

'thats weird.'

"Do you have any idea, hyung?"

"N-no.. no i don't!"

"Hoseok, are you lying to us?"

"I... i don't know anymore.."

'I'm going insane! i remember that i shot him, why was i the one who got shot?'

The others watches Hoseok as he was blanking out, not even knowing the person behind the ward door was watching them closely.

"Oh Hoseok.."

The male said.