Yoongi is still in their apartment, Jimin told him that he would be visiting his grandparents for awhile so Yoongi didn't know what to do.

He knew he can't do anything with Hoseok as the man hasn't move an inch from his current position on the couch from the early morning.

Their friends were spamming one of their phones, Yoongi was too lazy to check whose phone was it so both of the male has been letting the phone go went off from a good 30 minutes.

"Hoseok is that your phone?"

silence

"Hoseok?"

yet another silence

Yoongi have no choice to just stand up. He looked over to Hoseok who was sleeping peacefully.

'no wonder he wasn't answering me.'

He walked into the kitchen and saw Hoseok's phone on the kitchen counter, all this time it was Hoseok's phone who wouldn't shut up.

Curiousity struck in him.

Wonder who would be messaging Hoseok at this time of the day.

'Could it be joon?'

Yoongi shrugged, he decides to peek on the screen and it was indeed Namjoon.

"Whats with him and Namjoon?"

"Is he...?"

10 messages from Joonie 💛
                               12:24pm

Yoongi grabs Hoseok's phone, being lucky that he is, Hoseok didn't put a lock on his phone because he knew he could trust Yoongi.

That was when they started dating.

Now is a different story.

Are you home safely?
                                         12:05PM

Did you talk to Yoongi?
                                        12:05PM

Hoseok?? are you okay???
                                       12:07PM

Do you want to talk on the phone????
                                      12:08PM

Hoseok please answer, im worried about you!
                                     12:09PM

Hoseok? please tell me what happen, did you guys fight?
                                     12:09PM

Hoseok, i'm coming to you if you're not answering.
                                    12:11PM

Yoongi is so wrong for cheating on you.
                                   12:11PM

I told you that you should've asked him about it for months now, but look at him, he had already asked Jimin out.
                                   12:12PM

I'VE TOLD YOU! and you didn't listen because you knew Yoongi wouldn't do that to you but you were wrong Hoseok.
                                     12:20PM

GOSH! WHATEVER! I'm coming over for you. I cared for you more than Yoongi could ever do.
                                     12:24PM