Hoseok enters in the code to Namjoon's studio, he decides to just go into work and cancel all of the reservation he made for him and Yoongi.

'what a success.'

Namjoon was in the corner bopping to music with his headphones on, he looked at Hoseok with suprise when he saw him sits next to him.

"Umm i thought you went on a date?"

Hoseok sighed, closing his eyes where the scene of Jimin picking up Yoongi from their apartment started playing in his head.

Today was suppose to be their day together but Yoongi picked Jimin instead.

"Did he went out with Jimin instead?"

"Yeah... he did."

"Seokkie, i told you to just ask him about it, didn't i?"

Hoseok stayed quiet.

He himself knows what will happen if he ask those questions to Yoongi.

He will not lose Yoongi to a friend.

'Yoongi is mine.'

"Seok?"

Before Hoseok could answer, they hear someone entering the code for Namjoon's studio. The door opens revealing two guys hurrying in.

"Joon, we have news about Yoongi and Jimin."

"What about them?"

The two guys stopped in track after hearing a familiar voice and realizing that Namjoon wasn't alone as he said he was supposed to be.

"umm..."

Hoseok was shooting glares at them, and not a single one of the two dare to look back.

"whats with my Yoongi and that ruiner Jimin?"

Namjoon placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder but then it was pushed off by Hoseok, himself.

"speak up!"

Hoseok is now standing, both hands balled into fist, probably ready to fight them to speak.

Namjoon held Hoseok even if he struggled to do so.

"Yoongi is out on a date with Jimin."

"What did you say Tae?"

Hoseok body was tensed, Namjoon could even feel his vibe radiating around him.

"Jimin told us that Yoongi is taking him out on a date."

"I'm sorry, Hoseok, we tried to te-"

"shutup!"

Namjoon let go of Hoseok as he felt, Hoseok's body relaxed abit but then the male crouches down onto the floor.

He then kept chanting and the other three looked at him with pity.

"thats my Yoongi. thats my Yoongi. thats my Yoongi....."