Hoseok unlocks the door to his apartment, eyes swollen from cying the whole night.

He was basically forced by Namjoon to leave the studio as Namjoon got sick of hearing him crying.

Just entering the apartment made him think of Yoongi being together with Jimin. Hoseok loves all of his friends and knowing his boyfriend is now cheating with their own friend is disgusting.

Hoseok sigh.

The clock said it was almost 7 and Yoongi is leaving for his so called "work" in an hour. Hoseok decides to put up a happy face and make Yoongi his breakfast.

Toast with a side of bacon and eggs are Yoongi's all time favourite and making them has became a great routine for Hoseok every morning, he remembers how it would always put a smile on Yoongi's lips.

Oh, how he loves Yoongi's smile.

Hoseok really loves Yoongi but someone had to ruin it. He knew Jimin likes Yoongi even before Yoongi started cheating. He knew because he could see the way Jimin looks at Yoongi. Those sexual vibes never failed to be noticed.

All of Yoongi's attention was once for Hoseok but it was yet again stolen by Jimin.

Sweet talkings was suppose to be their thing but now, Hoseok was just a friend instead of a boyfriend to Yoongi.

'Yoongi... what does Jimin has that i don't? am i not enough for you?'

He hates Jimin.