Chp.11 - "New Lifestyle"

"Tori." He said sternly.

"i-i-.." i said looking down.

"get in the car, your mothers waiting in there."

i walked to car, feeling like i was walking a walk of shame, my heart felt so .. punctured ? If thats the right word. Whatever, but that feeling when you know your in deep deep shit, yah thats how i felt.

I sat in the back seat, i had a few seconds to think of  a strategy. i thought of one, dont say anything it wasnt the best but oh well.

My mom turned around slowly, as if we were in a murder seen, she was really scaring me.

"Tori, im done.. Were changing this lifestyle around, and until you learn to STOP ignoring me and your father-" 

"FATHER?!" i burst out, totally straying away from my, 'dont say anything strategy"

"Steve is your new father Tori-"

"NO HES NOT ? DONT TRY AND PRETEND HE IS, STEVE WILL NEVER BE MY FATHER, AND I WILL NEVER LOVE HIM, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. Maybe you were to caught up in getting married and loving him so much, you forgot about your ONE AND ONLY daugther that you used to spend ALL YOUR TIME WITH."

i burst out in tears, i couldnt take it, my mom was turning into someone different, someone i didnt know, who was she ?

"Tori" she said her voice cracking, i knew i hurt her.

I ripped open the car door and stormed out, i guess i was just going to walk home. 

***************************************

i neared my street with my makup drooping from my eyes, and it was getting darker and scarier. just last week we had the cops driving up and down our street for some drug dealer named Tod. So i was regretting walking home.

I had my high heels in my hand and my hair in a bun, this night defiantly did not turn out to be what i wanted. I just really hated my life right now, this whole week has been filled with tears and i couldnt take it anymore.

My house was in sight, but i was still debating whether or not to go home, steves car wasnt there so i was safe.

i slugged home and opened the front door to find 7 sweaty boys lying in my living room.

"wh-what are you guys doing here" i asked

"we came home early, the dance was gay" say Jona

"oh" i looked around, finaling finding Nialls eyes, we looked at eachother for what felt like a decade but turned out to be a mili-second and i scurried up the stairs.

"tor-" i heard him say, than give up.

i closed my door, and got changed into sweat pants and a loose tanktop with a purple bandeau underneath then i cleaned up my disgusting makeup and pulled out my phone.

Avery texted me about 7 times asking where i disapeared to. i didnt feel like texting back, id call her tomorrow.

Then i heard a light knock on my door and Jona stepped in.

"hey.. i know shit when down..with them but if you want to come..watch some movies with us your welcome"

i looked down, jona was really sweet, and it probably took him the most guts in the world to come ask me this, how could i say no.

i let out a sigh "sure" i gave a sweet little smile and than got up, just when we walked out of my room i stopped him.

"thank you.. jona"