Chp.8 - Pizza Time !

Friday @ 6:30 PM.

AHHHHHH, i cant believe im going on a date with Niall Horan, THE Niall Horan. And the best part is, i think he likes me.. !

I grabbed some white ripped shorts and put on a cheete lace top with a black bandue underneath. I put some brown and purple eye shadow on and some eyeline,mascara and lipgloss.Now it was just time to wait, for Niall to text me or pick me up.

I sat on my bed, and opened up my mac book, i logged onto Twitter and Facebook. WOW i had so many friend request and interactions... I clicked Deny on most of my friend requests because i didnt know the people.. but i saw that Harry Louis and Liam added me on facebook so i clicked accept, also i think it was Liams girlfriend Danielle Peazer sent me a request, so i accepted that too.

I clicked 'whats on your mind?" and typed in ; Going out for pizza with one of the most fantastic guys ever !' and within 8 minutes i got 25 likes.. How did people know i was going to eat pizza with Niall.. ?

I went on my twitter and posted a tweet saying the same thing, and i noticed Niall had tweeted something too.

"I never used to believe in love at first sight, but i guess.. i do now.."

what.. i re-read it like 6 times. Was this about me ? No.. is cant be. We havent even known eachother long enough, and i told him and everyone else we were just friends.. maybe its lyrics to a song ?

As all the twisted thoughts ran through my head, the doorbell rang. It was Niall.

i gathered my stuff and headed downstiars where i saw steve making conversation to Niall. oh god.

"so you two be carefull" he finished.

"Steve were going for pizza.." i said rolling my eyes.

Niall laughed.

"i know.. just incase" he winked.

"oh my god Steve." i play punched him in the arm, and walked out the door with Niall.

"oh yah, tell mom that im out." i yelled back.

"sure" said steve.

Steve was actually being descent right now... hmm?

As we got in the car, Niall opened my door for me.

"why thank you sir"

"anytime ma'ladie"

i giggled and he smiled an adorable smile.

We drove off my street listening to some bruno mars then we pulled into the Pizza shack parking lot.

"were here !" Niall said, pulling the keys out. "wait here" he smiled, then got out of the car and came around to my side to open the door.. boy was he amazing.

"Thanks" i smiled,

he smiled back.

We walked into the resturant and sat down at a booth.

"so, are you excited for tomorrow ?" he asked.

"whats tomorrow ?"

"the ball.."

"oh yah ! your going ?"

"for sure ! how could i miss out on such a fun night?"

"well i thought you'd be busy... like making songs."

He laughed "i dont just make songs silly." he nudged my hand and i giggled.

"soo.. who are you going with ?" he asked. 

and my heart started beating harder.. i could feel my face getting hot.

"uhm.. a-avery."

"ahaha! i mean.. like a date.."

".....oh.. uhm.. no one i guess..." i smiled.

"me either." he said looking down." well.. we could go.. as eachothers dates?"

woahwoahwoah. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. IM MENTALLY SCREAMING AND HYPERVENTALATING RIGHT NOW.

"yeah ! that would be fun !"

"sounds like a plan !"

The wait came up and took our orders. we orders a large cheese pizza,ice tea for me and a beer for him.

it was around 8 pm now, so we decided to leave.

"i have somewhere i want to show you.." he smiled as we drove out of the parking lot.

"where?" i asked confused..

"surpirse..." 

"...are you going to like throw me in a dumpster and leave ?!" i asked

"no ! HAHAHA " he burst out laughing " no no, i mean.. just somewhere special !"

"oh.. okay.. " i laughed.

___________________________

We got to this big building, with just a brick outside, no signs posters anything, just a huge brick building with one steel door.

We got out of the car and walked up to the door.

"niall.... is this like illegal ?...cause if it is and my mom or Steve find out than im going to be in so much trouble and i-"

"tori.. its not illegal ! just come" he held out his hand and i took it.

We walked inside to this big dark open area, with purple and pink lights streaming down. It looked like a club but not as intense. 

Niall walked over the this sound box thing and clicked a button, and slow music started to play. He walked back over to me, and put his hand out as if asking to dance, of course i took it.

He put his warm hands on my waste and i wrapped my hands around his neck, out faces close.

"Niall.. why are you doing this" i asked softly.

"i dont know............rehersing for tomorrow ?" he smiled.

i laughed,

For i second i caught myself looking at his lips..i think i want to kiss him, i thought. But the thing is, i dont know. usually i know its either forsure or deffiently not..why cant i make up my mind.

"your amazing" he said & smiled softly

my heart and every other part of my body went weak and melty, i felt like i was in a movie. He made me feel so special, unlike any other guy, he was the amazing one. I had to do it, i didnt know what to say, so i just kissed him.

I smashed out lips together, and moved mine slowly, i felt him kissing back. 

after 2 minutes we bothed pulled away. "now that...was amazing"he laughed.

i laughed too. 

We danced for another 20 minutes and talked. it was just so fun. 

Then he drove me home, and gave me quick kiss before saying goodnight.

As i walked through the front door, my mom said ' so how was it ?!"

"amazing" i said smiling, and headed up stairs.

i dropped my bag on the floor, put on some yoga pants and a t shirt and jumped on my bed. i texted Avery letting her know everything ! Then drifted to sleep.

only one thing in my mind, Niall.