Chp.9 - My Evil Family.

What an amazing night, i thought.I had Niall James Horan all to myself, and he thinks I'm amazing !

I marched downstairs to find my mom making breafest. "hey" i said.

She didn't reply .. "mom ?" i asked stopping in my tracks.

"Tori sit down." She said sternly.

What could i have done wrong ? Was she spying on me when me and Niall kissed ? wait no, she would never care if i kissed a boy. What was the problem.

"yees...." i said

"What did i tell you about coming home late ?"

oh shit. i was supposed to come home on curfew yesterday but totally forgot and went with Niall to that building.

"ugh, mom i totally forgot.. I'm so sorry i wont-"

"i dont want apoligies. This is my house, my rules, and when i say come home on curfew i mean it"

 woah woah,woah. ! when was my mom so .. strict ?

"so-sorry.. mom.. i don't see why your so mad though"

"Tori, Ive told you before, and it just goes to show you don't listen, nor do you care about what i say !"

"mom, i do ! i just lost track of time.. i was with Niall"

"i don't care who you were with. That is the end of it"

"what does that mean ?" i asked getting nervous.

"your grounded for a week. no going anywhere, you can stay home and help clean"

"are you kidding me mom ? I'm 17, for anything i should be moving out not getting grounded ?!"

"you heard me, MY HOUSE, MY RULES"

i looked at the ground and fist-ed up my hands, how could my mom do this to me, this is the first time shes ever grounded me. And if I'm grounded for a week.. that means i cant see Niall.

"and Tori.. your not going to the ball tonight.. I'm sorry"

WHAAAAAAAT !?

"WHAT MOM, NO. I HAVE TO GOO ! I already have plans , a dress EVERYTHING !?"

i felt like bursting into tears, right now i hated my mother.

"tori.. go to your room, I'm not talking to you about this anymore.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. from the corner of my eye i could see a plastic picture frame of me and my mom. As i turned around to walk upstairs i took the picture and smashed it on the floor. I heard my mom gasp.

If she was going to take away what meant most to me right now, which was Niall and this ball, then I'm going to take away what means most to her... me.

I walked into my room sobbing, i jumped on my bed and covered my whole body with the blanket. I cried and cried.

hours past, and i was still unsure what to do, do i text Niall to tell him, do i just sit here and do nothing ? Ive never been grounded before, so i don't know !

i grabbed my phone from my night stand and decided to let avery and niall know whats going on. 

"i cant go to the ball.. i got grounded for coming home late last night." i typed in, and hit send.

within 2 minutes Niall replied

"what !! why, cause our..date?"

"i guess so.. my mom is being a pain in the ass ! but don't worry, I'm coming to the ball whether she likes it or not."

"what is that supposed to mean..?"

"i mean, i need you and Avery to help me sneak out.."

"tori, thats not a good idea"

"right now, i don't care.I'm pretty sure my mom is just trying to keep me away from you for Alex and Jona"

"really..?"

"yeah... it sucks cause that's not gonna happen"

"thanks tor...xx, ill call you in a bit to get this 'plan' arranged, aha,"

"alright, thank you ! "

"np.xx bye babe"

he just called me babe.. babe..babe ... my fingers are to jittery to text him back, so i just didn't reply.

Avery ended up calling me so i filled her in.

Since i had nothing to do all day, i just checked my facebook, twitter tumblr, played a few online games, than slept 'till about...4.

-------------------------------------

"ringringring'

my phone went off underneath my pillow.

"hello?" i said in a scratchy tone.

"hey babe.. so what are we doing ?"

"heey.. Um... I'm not really sure yet.. but... but i think you two should just come to my window and ill climb out."

"sounds pretty simple..ha"

"yeah.. I'm to tired to think of anything.."

"oh im getting another call, lemme call you back" he said quickly and hung up.

um alright.

i got out of bed and took a quick shower just wetting my hair washing my body and shaving my armpits and legs, i kept my phone close by in case he called , but he hadn't. So i brushed my teeth, blew dry my hair, added some extensions then curled it, making beachy wave curls.

i walked over to my vanity and did my makeup, i didn't go intense because i would be sweating and it would all drip down my face, so i just did casual type A - concealer, light weight powder foundation, purple smokey eye, eyeliner, and mascara and of course some mac luster gloss.

He still hadnt called and already 9 minutes had passed. yes i was counting..

I walked over to my closet and grabbed my dress, it was long princess flowing purple aqua & blue chaffaun dress with a rhinestone crested bust. It fit me perfectly.

I folded it so carefully and stuffed it gently into my Victoria secret beach bag, i grabbed my black pumps and put them into a separate bag, then i put my clutch in with my dress.

I just slouched down on my bed waiting for him to call, and finallly he did.

"Tori?" he said worry in his voice.

"yeah whats wrong ?"

"uh-uh nothing, just an old friend wanted to let me now there going tonight."

"oh..who?"

"oh no one special"

"um, alright.. well I'm waiting if you guys want to come now, ill text Avery. Just come to my back window and shell meet you there."

"alright be there in 5"

we both hung up, it was about 5:30 now,i called Avery and told her to come, she was here right away.

I through my bags out the window for both of them to catch, then i slipped one leg out, and then the other. I'm not gonna lie my window was pretty high and i was scared, but i didn't show it.

i climbed down the wooden vine wall thing and made it towards the bottom safely, i hopped off and we all ran to Nialls car, we hopped in and he drove off.

We got to Nialls flat , where we all got ready and dressed. 

And we were off to the ball, it was going to be a fantastic night.