Goodbye

I would never forget this moment. The moment I went on my knees in defeat. My knees are on the floor and my back slumped forward and my head arched down looking on the floor. The last moment I see you walking away from me. The moment I truly lost you in my life. You were flying away like a butterfly that just reborn from it's cocoon of the relationship that we build these years.

I will remember the time I saw your confident back with your khakis and white shirt adorned to your body walking away from me. I love the way your hair on the back cut short with a small ponytail on the back. I would forever will be looking from your back from now on as you will never feel my loving stare towards you ever again.

I love it when the day you shave away you face and you look godly as you smile to me. I love it when you take off you glasses to show your cute side. Your chapped white teeth, your blue-green eyes that would always pierce my heart when we look into each other's eyes.

I love the cheeky smile you give me while teasing me and advices you give me when you show me that you care. I love it when I wear the thing that you give me on my birthday and you would shy away from me. I love it when you were showing off to everyone the things that I give to you showing how much you love it.

I would always love our first and final hug, your small touches as we talk, small intimate moment when we talk about nothing and everything. I love everything about you and I love you.

It's sad that it had come to this moment where I had truly to say goodbye to you when my heart doesn't want to.The reason is that you didn't feel the same way as I do. You didn't love me as much as I do to you.

I truly appreciate these moment that we had for these two years. The moment I slumped in defeat for saying goodbye to you. Goodbye, my first love.