The Immortal Doctors - part 2

"Beep...beep...beep"

The heart monitor. This sound has been an echo in my ear since I woke up. Why do I felt like I've heard the sound before. Never mind about that. Now I remembered. I just got into an accident.

Three hours ago

I was on my way to work. Driving the car. A present from my late father for getting my first job as a teacher. As the traffic go green, i pass through the junction. That is when i heard a noise. A honking noise. A truck siren from my right. I froze. My body went numb as i put my feet on my brakes making me stop in the middle. It's as if i wanted to be at the spot.

I see the light then all went blurred as the truck hits me. I fell unconscious.

Emily was sitting unconscious inside her car. The truck hit the back of the car making it went on a full 360 degree rotation and bump into a wall of a building. The fuel tank leaks as it is ready to explode.

Then, a dark figure went into the car, grab Emily, pull her outside the car and take her into a black van.

"The mission is a success. We got The Maiden with us now. Let's go"

The black van speeds up and leaving the car to explode.

Present

The Maiden. The term that they call for those who has a relationship with the Immortals. The Maiden has a special powers unknown to themselves and the immortals as well. They hold half of the lifespan of The Immortals. They can make them becoming mortals.

A secret society called 'The Dark Horseman' tend to kidnap The Maiden in order to sacrifice them and get the lifespan to themselves. They killed 7 Maidens so far. They will not stop till they get them all. They crave for immortality.

Now they got Emily,the last Maiden.

Situation inside The Dark Horseman lair

"We got The Maiden, my lord. This is the last one. She is Thomas wife, the head of The Immortals."

"Finally little Tom tend to get into relationship. I expect my son will come here to get her. Let's give him the best welcome we can, shall we?"

Lord William looked at his right-hand man, Albert with a dark grin and ready to give it all to make sure that he got the last Maiden. More time and more power.

-----------------------**-------------------------------------

Tom stand in front of her mother's grave. Maria James, the head of The Maidens. His father killed her when she just gave birth to Tom. William is mad because Maria took his immortality and give it to Tom instead.

"Mother, father got Emily. It's going to be an all-out war again. The last time, i didn't have the heart to end it. Give me strength for me to end this war once and for all."

Tom walk out from the graveyard. Prepared to risk his live to kill his own father in order to save his wife. He knows Emily hold the other half of his life.

--------------------------**----------------------------

I open up my eyes. The surroundings seems unfamiliar. I should be inside a ward with doctors and nurses. I just got into an accident right. But I'm in a mansion. Decorated with Victorian furniture and decorations. And I am strapped to the bed with handcuffs on one of my arms. Dang it. I got reckless. Got myself kidnapped.

"It seems you're awake. My daughter-in-law."

"Who? I'm not your daughter-in-law. I don't even got married yet."

"It seems that little Tom put that serum inside you. This makes things much more easier to KILL you. Ehehe"

William looked at Emily with the most evil grin that no one could have done. He is evil beyond compare. Emily stood there frozen. I am going to get killed. Oh no. I should run now right. The morphine seems to make my problem solving skills blurr. Wake up there Ems. Wake up.

"Why should I get killed. Who is this little Tom. You should let me go. I am clean as a whistle. Open up the cuffs. I demand you to do that RIGHT NOW. "

"No. You will be sacrificed for me to be immortal again. I will not let someone who is stupid enough to forget her own husband to thwart my plans. Stay there silently and wait until he came for you. I want to play a game with my dear son. Hahahahaha"

He give out the laugh that no one should dare to intervene. He is the reincarnation of evil. Lord William James. The exact copy of Vlad the Impaler. The unknown twin that never existed in history. With the same attitude and exact copy of Vlad, he is determined to rule the world with his immortality.

Then, there sounds that is soft as a whisper down below them. Thud and more thuds are coming in closer and closer to the room. The sound is getting louder and louder.

The door broken down. Albert was being thrown inside the room. He is defeated. Blood gushing out from his mouth. As he looked at William for warnings, he is helpless. Then, he became motionless. The life has crept out from him.

"Ahhh... Thomas.... How lovely to see my son again."

William stood there on the right side of the room. In front of the broken down door. He is relaxed and unwavered by the intruder's wrath and the damage that he has done to the house.

Tom came in with the light up carvings from his forehead. He is furious. The expression is full of anger and madness. As he enters the room, he search for his wife.

"Where is my wife father? What have you done with her?"

"Who are you? Help me get out of here." Emily said from one corner of the room.

Tom went inside the room and looked at Emily. He forgot to turn off his power. Emily looked at him and the carvings. All of the sudden, her eye glows. Then, there was black in her world again.