Chapter 6

I shivered. "What do you mean? "

He pushed me into the wall and locked eyes with me.

"Jungkook! Let go of me! Or I will scream for the others to help me. " I said, annoyed.

"Oh? You would call Jimin? " he asked.

Wait, what?! Why him? Why Jimin? Did I do something wrong yesterday?

I crossed my arms and started screaming. Jungkook panicked and he quickly put his hand over my mouth, muffling my voice. "Ha Jin, stop it,"

I eyed him down and said playfully, "What if I don't? "

He was irritated, his eyes were darting about and I was not scared of him anymore. He is just an ex who I hate! I started screaming and this time, I heard Namjoon's voice.

Namjoon : Ha Jin? Are you okay?

I gulped and Jungkook stayed silent. I replied, "Oppa-"

He interrupted and leaned closer towards me and kissed me. I was shocked. What the hell is he doing? Kissing me? Is he nuts? I tried pushing him away but he did not budge! I kept struggling and urging him to let go of my arms but he won't.

I had no choice but to stay there, hopeless. He went deeper and explore the insides of my mouth. He opened his eyes and I stared straight back at him. He pulled away...

"What is wrong with you! " I snapped back.

"Ha Jin, look, I need to explain-" I cut him off by hushing him.

"Jungkook, this is my final warning, We. Are. Done. " I said coldly.

He stood there, with tears rolling down. That was the first time I seen him shed his tears for me...

I apologised and he accepted it. I walked out and saw my oppas outside, staring at me. I rubbed my arm and smiled at them. Awkward...

[SKIPPED TO NIGHT]

I got ready my pyjamas and saw Jimin and Jungkook talking in private. Should I spy on them? Maybe I should. I crept closely behind and heard them.

Jungkook : Hyung! Why did you do that?

Jimin : Jungkook, I did not, she kissed me first! She was drunk and I had nothing to do with your relationship!

Jungkook : Hyung! Then why did you continue?

Jimin : I did not! After kissing, she vomited all over me and I had to clean the room.

Jungkook : Does that mean you undressed her?!

Jimin : No I did not, you undressed her! I saw you drunk too! You went in her room and whispered to her!

Jungkook : WHAT?! I DID NOT!

I was jungshook. D-Did Jungkook undress me when he was drunk?! I was raped?! How could he! Even if he is drunk, why the hell would he do that?! Oh. My. God. Did I make out with Jimin?! Oh no! I was out of my mind, what did I say though?!

I quickly dashed out and slapped Jungkook. "JEON JUNGKOOK! HOW COULD YOU! "

He was surprised, his cheeks were red and Jimin quickly stood up. "How could you undress me!!!? "

Anger boiled and I was annoyed. How can a man do this to a woman! Disgrace! I curled my fingers into a fist, wanting to punch him when Jimin held my wrist.

"I am sorry, I have to make things right! " he started.

"Jimin, let go! " I blurted out.

Jimin : I have to tell you something!