Chapter 3

Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.

The repeating word echoed in my ear. I watched as he left. His shadow gradually disappearing. There was silence. I stared out in the open sky as I turned away. I had enough of him. He is a cheater, forever one. I faced them as their eyes were full of love and worry.

"I am going to bed... Goodnight then... " I muttered.

I walked away trying hard not to cry. I wiped my tears away and my throat turned dry. I could not speak any of this, he just said a word sorry. He had no reason... He just does not feel the same way. Then neither do I...

[JIMIN POV]

I was feeling anger, worry and all other kinds of emotions. How could he do this to her? Ha Jin,  from what I see and know, is a cute, beautiful, kind-hearted and smart girl! He kept saying that he loved her with all his heart and this is how he ends it? I could not stand her crying, I knew she was devastated as well as hurt. How could Jungkook be so heartless?!

I wanted to make her happy and wanted her to get Jungkook out of her mind. She had enough. Seeing her getting hurt hurts me back. I have to find Jungkook and pry the reason for doing this out of him.

I walked to her room and peek through the door. I saw her sitting on the floor, hugging her legs with her head down. Her hair fell sideways and I heard her whimpers of pain, worry and sadness. She was crying her heart out and I wanted to give her some space. I went to the others and told them about this.

Jin : Aww... My poor lil' sister.

J-hope : What's wrong with Jungkook?

Taehyung : Out of all girls, IU?! But why?

Jimin : Guys, I think we have to find a way to help Ha Jin to forget about Jungkook.

Suga : Great idea but when I see that man again I swear to god...

Namjoon : I think this would be a good idea...

[END OF JIMIN'S POV]

[MORNING]

I woke up and saw Jimin right in front of me. "AH! Yah! You scared me! "

He giggled as he held my hand and whispered something to my ear. "Sorry, but please come out for a while, I want to talk to you outside... "

I nod and he went out

I nod and he went out. I dressed up and I remembered him again... Ugh, why can't I get rid of him? Oh, right! I loved him... I shook my head and quickly went to put my makeup. I wore an off-shoulder white shirt and a red skirt.

I did some final touches and I am off to go! I walked out and saw Jimin standing in front of me again

I did some final touches and I am off to go! I walked out and saw Jimin standing in front of me again. I smiled at him and waved my hand in front of his eyes. He eyed me from bottom to up and stared into my eyes.

"W-Wow... Ha Jin? You look beautiful... " he muttered.

I scrunched his hair and giggled. He invited me out. All the others greeted me and complimented me. I walked out and so did Jimin. He was wearing a soft and silky shirt and a classy pants. We walked to the nearby park and sat down on the bench. I looked at him, wanting him to say what he wants to say.

"J-Jimin? Hello? What do you want to say to me? " I asked worriedly. He seemed distracted.

"Oh? {laughs} I want to bring you out here to relieve all your worries, that's what I do when I am in your situation. " he started off.

"I just want to say that you are a great girl, with special personalities, you are cheerful, thoughtful, kind and beautiful. Don't let anything ruin that. " he encouraged me.

I smiled and blushed. He was being so sweet towards me... He then continued. "You can find someone better than him, be happy and we will always support you no matter what. "

I was touched by his words when I heard a familiar laugh. I turned my attention to that and saw something I should have not see...

"B-Baekhyun?! " I muttered.

Jimin turned his head and looked at what I was seeing

Jimin turned his head and looked at what I was seeing. Him... I need to go! Anywhere but here! He was kissing a girl and then spotted me.

I quickly pulled on Jimin's hand and urged him that we need to go elsewhere.

Jimin : What? Why?! Who is he?

Ha Jin : P-Please! I will tell you later! We have to get away from here! Fast!

Jimin : Where?

I looked back and saw Baekhyun getting up, ready to come any second. Jimin held my hand tight and pulled me to somewhere. I quickly ran with him and I heard Baekhyun shout my name. "H-Ha Jin?! "

We panted as we went to the BTS house's backyard. He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back. "What is going on? "

I gulped and told him.

Baekhyun is my ex... He cheated on me with that same girl, we were still in middle school back then... We were dating until he lost interest in me. He made out with another girl, he confessed to me and we broke up. I was devastated when that happened. I moved on and after high school, I met Jungkook... And now, he cheated. I will never trust anyone whom I date now. I could not, after two times.

I was cheated on every single time! Why? Why am I always the toy?!

He lifted my chin and lowered his voice. "Don't be sad, that was the past, focus on the present. I am sure you will find someone who will treat you right. Promise? "

I nodded. 

He was getting suspicious... Sweet talk? Does he have feelings for me?! I was getting uncomfortable as I just came out of a break up. I don't think it's time to find another man... I am not rejecting though...

"Yah! Jimin! It's ready, bring her in now! " Namjoon shouted from the window in my room.

What is ready?