Chapter 7

IU : Oh? It's you again?

She smirked and twirled her hair. She put her hands on her hip and said.

IU : I have a deal.

Ha Jin : What deal?

IU : Give me Jungkook and I will help you forget about him and you can have a new "life" .

Ha Jin : {hesitates}

I wanted to make this deal, but deep down, I still love Jungkook... What am I doing? I need to forget about him! I can't. I need! I was frustrated and I told her that I needed some more days to reconsider. She seemed nice in real life but I am not sure...

"Fine... I will give you five more days. I will call you again. " With that, she left.

I stood there and someone tapped my shoulder when I stood there for almost five minutes. I jumped and I saw Jungkook...

He hugged me from behind and I froze. I wriggled.

"What do you think you are doing?! " I frowned.

"Hugging you. " he replied simply.

"I told you, we are never getting back together. " I snapped.

"I will just say this, I never wanted to cheat on you. IU forced me. " he muttered.

I looked back at him, curious. What did he mean?

"She forced me to break up with you because she wants me, only me. I have to do what she says or she will hurt you and I don't want you to be hurt. I had no choice. I am sorry. " he said.

Tears rolled down, why did I not let him explain? After a year, I was too stubborn to realise that he would never, cheat on me, never. He loves me, and he will forever love me. I was being so not understanding. I felt sorry and he did not want to risk me getting hurt! Such a sweet guy!

All the lies from that slut! I thought she was kind, nice and sweet just like her looks but no. She even tried to pull me away from him by giving me a deal. However, I still could not let go of my anger to him since that "undressing" me incident. However, I was willing to forgive him. I had a plan for IU...

I turned to face him and immediately pulled him to kiss me. I had no choice, I missed him, I love him. He was jungshook but soon, he reacted.

Our tongues twisted together and explored everywhere. His breathe became hotter and tingles behind my back rose. I need him, I want him for myself, only him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He bend down lower to meet my eyes and we continued kissing.

I tipped toed to reach him and kissed him harshly. I was out of breathe but I did not care. I want him. He then stared into my eyes and I knew what he wanted to do. He carried me without breaking the kiss into my room. He then pushed me to the cold wall and started pecking my neck. He placed light kisses and soon sucked my neck rougher. I groaned a little as I have no choice! I was enjoying the pleasure he was giving me.

We never did this... He then placed his hand on my thighs and I quickly put my index finger on his lips.

Jungkook stopped. "What is it baby? "

I smirked and whispered, "Not now, we need a plan for IU. I need her gone, I mean not dead but out of our lives. "

He nodded and let go of me. I smiled at him, his face was filled with disappointment but I encouraged him by saying. "Not now, later. After we settle IU. "

He smirked and licked his lips. I hit his chest and wanted him to stop giving me that face.

(Bless that picture)

My eyes shimmered and we kept thinking about the plan and soon, we cuddled to sleep.

[MORNING]

I opened my eyes and felt a tight hug around my waist. I smiled and I saw Jungkook looking back up at me. I caressed his jawline and he pouted at me. Why does he always do that? I love it when he pouts. Adorable!

I pinched his cheeks and he catapulated up. I stretched my body and went to do my daily routine. He also went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

[SKIPPED FORWARD]

We went to the dining room and Jungkook pulled me closer by holding tight to my waist. All of the others were shocked. I knew what they were thinking. Why was I back together with Jungkook after how many curses I had cursed him? We laughed in unison and the others stared straight back, curious.

Jungkook : Hyungs! This is my girlfriend, Ha Jin.

Ha Jin : That's right. We are together again. Please don't be shocked!

J-hope : E-Er okay? Well, how lovely!

Namjoon : Great! Come and eat breakfast!

Jin : Aww... My two babies are happy again! {pouts}

All : Jin!

Taehyung : Oh! Come! We have honey toasts!

Jimin : Now, about IU?

Suga : Ugh. That slut.

I looked at Jungkook and we sat down beside Taehyung.

Jungkook : Well, I will go meet IU today and all of you come along, I will act all sweet in front of her and my Ha Jin will come to me and make out with me. You all will only take video of IU. Of her reaction. We will them show the videos to her, her unglams and see if she will make the deal of not bothering us."

Jimin : Hmm... Sound like a good idea.

Suga : C'mon peps. She won't accept the deal. She will just annoy y'all even more and harder.

Jin : Why not Jungkook, embarrass IU in front of public!

All : YASS!

Jungkook : Of course! My babygirl can shame her! Ha Jin, do you know IU's all time secret?

I rubbed my arm and said, "Of course, IU and I were close friends during middle school, I know one of her biggest secret.

We all giggled evily and Jungkook and I touched noses before we ate.

(What a lovely and sweet couple!)

Get ready, IU!