Chapter 2

"Hmm? Who's this? " I talked to myself .

There was a profile picture showing a very hot girl actually, I scrolled their messages, all of them were sweet and kind of suspicious when I saw my name...

[TEXT]

??? : Hey babe, can you come over? I need you now.

Jungkook : We already talked about this, I can't risk Ha Jin knowing about this.

??? : But I miss you... I am your girlfriend, she is just a toy to break us apart.

Jungkook : Fine, I am coming over, but I have to make up an excuse first. See you later babygirl.

[END OF TEXT]

I was dumbfounded. He is cheating on me! I kneeled down, feeling disappointed. Why would he do that? He said he loves me. Tears swelled up in my eyes, I was so done with him! He did not even tell the truth. He can go out of my life and into this girl's then! I started crying and soon my sorrow faded, anger rushed up as I started cursing at him.

I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!

That was my sentence which I kept repeating. Wow, for two years of wasting my time and love to. I picked up that phone and wanted to smash it into pieces. I wanted to get rid of everything that reminded of him. I texted that girl.

[TEXT]

Ha Jin : Tell your boyfriend that I will not be with him anymore, he can forget about even contacting or talking to me again.

??? : Oh? You found out after two months! Great job. I will be sure to tell him. By the way, he is having a great time licking me.

Ha Jin : Shut up, you two are just as bad. Gross, itchy and rubbish, stop sprouting nonsense and leave me alone. I am done with him and you.

??? : Hmm? Then would you mind us coming and stay there?

Ha Jin : Yes, I had enough of him anyways.

[END OF TEXT]

That girl is bitchy and dumb. Cheating on me is enough to make me mad. A toy?

I got up and smashed his phone onto the cold hard ground. It broke into a million pieces just like my heart. Great. I went and packed my things so that I can live somewhere else than here. I could contact BTS then. Since Jungkook is not staying with them, I can move in.

I decided to call Taehyung.

[AT THE PHONE ]

Ha Jin : T-Taehyung...

Taehyung : Oh? Yes? Why are you calling me?

Ha Jin : {SNIFF } I-I want to move in, is it okay if I do?

Taehyung : Of course! But, why are you crying?

Ha Jin : I will tell you everything when I get there.

Taehyung : Hush. Don't cry, quickly come and I will let the others know, please be safe.

[END OF PHONE CALL]

I put my phone away and smiled to myself. I could start all over again, I don't want him, I will find a better person who treat me like how I treat him. I was hopeful as I went to their house.

[AT THE HOUSE ]

I nervously rang the doorbell and waited there. I put my luggage in front of me when a person opened the door. Yoongi!

"Hey, I will help you bring in the luggage, make yourself at home! " he smiled at me.

I giggled as I saw his gummy smile. I walked in as I saw all the members sitted down on the couch, smiling.

Taehyung stood up and invited me to sit down next to him. I nod as I stared at the others. They waved and smiled.

J-hope : Oh, hey there! Are you hungry? I can make a snack for you!

Jin : Yah! That's my job. I am the best cooker. Plus, I am worldwide handsome!

Jimin : Why are you here? Are you okay?

I looked down, blushing. I did not know what to say. They are all so nice, why can't Jungkook be the same. I shook my head and I looked up. All eyes were on me. I sighed as I started explaining.

After the explanation, all of them were shocked. They could not believe Jungkook did that. Taehyung wanted to call him but I reluctantly told him that I broke his phone.

Jin : What?! The maknae dare to hurt our sister feeling? That maknae better have a good reason!

Suga : Let's have him come over now!

Jimin : Wait, I think I know who to call.

I gulped. He got his phone and started failing someone.

"IU! Are you with Jungkook? " he started.

"...Ya, why? " I heard her voice.

"Can you ask Jungkook to come over? There is important business we need to settle. "

"No! We are having so much fun now!"

"Please? "

"Fine! "

He ended the call as I gasped. All eyes were down, Taehyung held my hand as he calmed me down.

"I-I can't believe he did {SNIFF} that... " Tears rolled down my cheeks as all of them came near me and encourage me.

Jimin wiped my tears as he smiled at me. The door bell rang loudly as Namjoon went to open the door.

Jungkook...

"Ha Jin?! Why are you -" he was interrupted by Jin.

"Young man! Please explain yourself! " Jin demanded.

I stood up with Taehyung by my side. Jungkook was jungshook and looked down to the floor.

"J-Jungkook, w-why? Who is she? " I stammered as tears started flowing down my cheeks again.

"I-I am sorry... " With that he left.