Chapter 8 - FINAL

Jungkook walked confidently to the park. IU smiled at Jungkook and she immediately touched Jungkook everywhere. All of us hiding were disgusted. I cringed and I was getting ready to show up.

Jin : Ready?

Ha Jin : Your phones?

Suga : All ready!

I ran to Jungkook. IU suddenly frowned and was shocked that I came out of no where. I giggled and pulled Jungkook harshly and kissed him. I purposely made a soft groan just to tingle IU a little. I could tell she was raging and I knew she was about to pull my hair and slapped me. However, the boys were just recording IU not me so I can act as if I was in pain.

She pulled a fistful of my hair and I yelped in pain. "You slut! "

I turned to Jungkook and he looked worried. What if IU hurt me? That was what he was thinking I guess. I winked at him, telling him that it was okay. He smirked and I tried pushing that girl away. People crowded around us wondering what the hell was going on. I acted all scared and shouted for help just to make it more dramatic and interesting.

IU : You bi*ch! How dare you!

Ha Jin : {squeals} AH! OUCH! LET GO!

IU smirked, "Oh? Act fake huh? I will torture you!

She held my face in a rude way and slapped me. It was not that hard but I pretended to be hurt and fell in the floor. She laughed and picked me up again. She slapped me again and this time I was a little hurt but not really. I was fine. I tried to hold in anger? So that my cheeks will turned red. I shut my eyes, hoping that fake tears will form.

I shed tears and IU stopped. Everybody was filming her "abusing" me and blaming her.

IU : {panicked} Everybody! No! She is the one faking it! N-Not me!

I stood up and ran to Jungkook.

Jungkook : Y-You alright? I was so worried, did she slap hard?

I nodded and I snapped, "IU, I know your big secret. "

Everybody started to get interest in her secret.

IU : Don't. You. Dare.

"You did more than two plastic surgeries and your whole body and face are fake! " I giggled and smirked.

(Reminder : the words about IU is not true, it is just for a fan fiction.)

Her eyes were full of curses, hate and she stomped off and ran away. She would never come back to disturb us. Jungkook and I high fived and the others posted the video online to shame her.

Jin : Great acting sis! Are you hurt though?

Suga : Serve that lady right!

Taehyung : Finally! We can relax.

We went back home and we all headed to the movies and had fun. It was nice having our lives back to normal again. I knew that IU would be cursing the hell on us! Who cares about her now. They are like my brothers, better ones.

[AT NIGHT]

I dressed up in clothes that I know my boy would like.

I mean, I said that we could do it after we are done with IU.

I heard Jungkook voice and wanted to surprise him.

Ha Jin : Baby, come in my room.

Jungkook : Oh? Why?

I heard his footsteps and he closed the door behind him. I showed up and his jaws dropped.

He smirked and I sat on his laps

He smirked and I sat on his laps. He looked back at me.
He laid me down on the bed.

(Y'all guessed it. They finally did it. I am not that comfortable in describing it, but I hope y'all still like this story though)

[SKIPPED TO NEXT WEEK]

It was the morning and I suddenly felt uneasy. My stomach was not well and I dashed to the bathroom. Vomits came out of my mouth, into the sink. I gasped. Am I pregnant?! I heard that vomiting in the morning is a sign of a female getting pregnant. I gulped. Would Jungkook accept it?

I went out and Jungkook hugged me from behind. "Are you sick? " he asked, concern.

I muttered, "I-I think I am pregnant..."

He paused and flipped me around. He smiled brightly, "Oh really?! I am a dad! I am so happy! Thank you. " he exclaimed.

We giggled and soon my tummy was growing bigger. We went to the hospital often to check and we are expecting a girl.

The others knew about it and they were all supportive and excited.

Jin : Congrats!

J-hope : A boy? A girl?

Jimin : {squeaks} I am so happy for you!

Taehyung : Take good care of yourself, Ha Jin. Don't be sick.

Namjoon : After the baby is born, let's celebrate!

Suga : I will be an uncle. I am getting old!

We all laughed.

[AFTER NINE MONTHS]

Jungkook is the best dad. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you that we got married before I found out that I was pregnant. Fast right?

We have a baby girl now! Her name is Jeon Ji Woo. She loves running around the whole house. She is very energetic and funny. The "uncles" were busy taking care of her. Some were in charge of bathing her, some were playing with her and some were trying to get her to sleep. While Jungkook and me are always by her side. We love her a lot.

Jungkook : I love you...

Ha Jin : I love you too...

We started kissing again. While watching our kid.

There is a Jeon baby running around the house now!

Anyways, BTS is getting more fame. They go for tours so sometimes, I will be alone with my girl. J-hope is also teaching me how to dance and I am really working on it. My girl always keep me entertained.

I never knew I will become a mom that fast! I love my family including my oppas!

I hope that my life will just get better and better!

Author n/m:

Hey! I really hope that you all will enjoy this story and I know some parts are disturbing but I am still thankful and grateful for you to reach until the end. Stay tuned for more stories and be sure to check out my last story, TAEHYUNG FF/REVENGE.

Once again, I love all of you and please comment anything that I can improve on and it's me signing off. Thank you!

End.