Chapter 5

"I am so sorry, I accidentally hit you... " Jungkook replied.

Everybody stared at him like he was a rat. I stood up, wobbling and wanting all of us to forget about what happened.

"Jungkook! Please be more aware of your surroundings, delayed a second and she could have drown! " Taehyung reprimanded him.

I stepped in and told them that I was alright and we could start partying again. We had fun and drank many drinks.

The others were in the pool, relaxing on their floats while Jungkook and I were resting.

He nervously stood up and got me another drink. "H-Hey... "

I sat up and smiled at him casually. He sat down beside me and stroke my hair. What?! Why would he do that?! Just a reminder, we already broke up and he has another girl whom I also hate...

I pushed his hand away and continued avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look, I can explain... Please, I need you to come to your room, I will be waiting there for you. " he said desperately.

I chose not to go. I did not want to... I shook my head and his eyes darkened. I am scared of him...

"Ha Jin, I will warn you just this once, come. " he said in his lower voice. It was deeper, full of anger and lust.

I gulped and obeyed.

[IN HA JIN'S ROOM]

I walked in and saw him standing right in front of me, smirking. I dried myself with a towel and so did he. "W-What do you want to talk to me about? I have no time! "

He smiled and went closer to me. He started by caressing my jawline making me tingle and the back of my body burned.

"I don't love her, I only love you... " he said.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Then why did you do it? Why?! "

"Babe, please, listen to me. " he replied.

My anger boiled and what? BABE?! We are not even together and he is calling me these names?! No, no! If he did love me, he would not have cheated on me... I had enough of him, I am not going to let him ruin my day!

I slapped him and shouted at him, "Jeon Jungkook! If you really love me, you wouldn't have cheated on me with IU! Get lost and I will not get back together with you! "

I went out and saw the others playing games. I decided to join them. I did not care about what happened. I was thinking, did he blocked me and pushed me purposely or what?

I wanted to get my mind off him... I decided to drink some alcohol, just a little. It won't harm!

My vision was slowly turning blurry I was sure I am out of senses but I could feel myself walking to someone...

[JIMIN'S POV]

I was playing around in the pool when Ha Jin splashed into the water next to me. I was clearly shock, she looked drunk and I could smell the alcohol from her. I wanted to keep her safe and put her to bed when she whispered something into my ear...

"Hello sir? I am- Oh? Who are you? Familiar, come with m-me... " she muttered.

She smirked and I knew this was not her. She was drunk. I had to help her to bed now! I carried her in her room and she was giggling and flirting with me. I mean, I kind of find it cute when she is drunk. What am I saying?! I shook my head and laid her on the bed. I should ask the others to help her. Just when I was about to leave, someone hugged my waist and I knew that that was Ha Jin.

I turned my head to my left and saw her there. Crying... Tears slowly dropped from her face and she spoke...

"{sniffs} I miss you! Jungkook... I want you back! {whimpers}" she cried.

I was hurt by her words... She missed him so much and he just cheated on her... He is heartless.

She then got firm and muttered. "I-If only you did not go with her... {sniffs}I hate you Jungkook! I hate you! "

She then let go of me and started hitting me on my chest. She mistaken me for Jungkook!

"Ha Jin, I am Jimin, " I whispered.

She pulled me near her and smashed her lips onto mine. She kissed me passionately and slowly pushed me back to the wall...

Jungshook! 

This is bad...

[END OF JIMIN'S POV]

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

I stood in her room, dumbfounded of what she just said to me. I had no choice but to go out and to the pool. I did something wrong, I should not have done it. She needs to know the truth! I love her...

I went to the pool and saw Ha Jin?! She was in the pool with Jimin?! She was smiling and acting all flirty and sweet towards him. My anger boiled when she whispered something into his ear and she smirked. Is she going to make out with him?! I am getting paranoid. That won't happen!

I observed them and Jimin's face was filled with worry. I wonder what's wrong with Ha Jin? They slowly walked to her room. I decided not to follow first. I don't want anyone to get suspicious.

[AFTER FIVE MINUTES ]

I could not take it. I had to look! I need her back, she was my everything. I walked towards her room and what I heard was shocking. She did not...

I heard kissing sounds. I heard Ha Jin's groan in the middle. What the hell?! I thought she was better than that! And Jimin?! My hyung?! What the! I was pissed and the back of my throat burned.

I stayed close to the door...

[END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV]

[BACK TO HA JIN'S POV]

(MORNING)

I woke up and saw that I was in a robe. Who put me in this? There was no women or girls in this house. What if... NO! None of them would dare to do that!

What happened last night?

I knew I was drunk but who did I go to last night? Was it Jungkook?

I opened the door and saw Jungkook in front of me, smirking.

"You want to play that game huh? I can play the same... " he said.