Turning You On....Pop-up Visitor

Jacquees

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!

I'm riding down the highway thinking about Exotic with her sexy ass. She really is trying me with this Marcell nigga. I just feel like something ain't adding up with this dude. I know one thing if I got something to do with it that shit between them ain't gone happen. I looked at the clock on my dash and it was 8 pm. I grabbed my phone so that I could call Exotic because I was going to head over there and I was going to spend the night. She just didn't know it yet. I pulled up her name and pressed it so that it would call her. The phone rung three times before she answered.

"Yes Ja. How can I help you?"

"You ain't funny nigga. What up with you?"

"Um I just got out the shower. What up with you?"

"Thinking about you and I'm actually about to head over there so make room in your bed because I'm staying the night."

"The hell you say nigga."

I started laughing cause she know damn well she want me to spend the night cause she like feeling my body pressed against hers. Hell I like being pressed against her body.

"Girl quit trippin' I will be there in twenty." I hung up the phone not giving her chance to say anything.

I was about to lay my phone down when it rang. I rolled my eyes because it was Giselle. I didn't feel like dealing with her right now. My focus was on Exotic so I ignored her call. I knew that she would be blowing me up the rest of the night, but shit I really didn't care. I was going to swing by my house and pack an overnight bag because I had plans for Exotic. Five minutes later I was pulling up at my house and I parked the car getting out. I unlocked the door and headed straight upstairs. I grabbed my army fatigue cargo shorts and a black tank. I got my olive 9's and grabbed my toiletries. I placed everything in my LV overnight bag and headed back downstairs. I locked up and got back in my ride headed to Exotic's.

I pulled up a few minutes later at her house. I got out with my stuff headed to her door. I rung the bell and she swung the door open looking good as hell. I wanted to grab her ass so bad and do some freaky things to her ass. She had on these pink spandex booty shorts and a thin strap shirt that matched. She didn't have on a bra cause her nipples were hard like pebbles. Her hair was in a messy bun and she smelled so damn good.

"Nigga you gone stand here and rape me with your eyes or do you plan on coming in, because you letting my a/c out." I said smiling.

"You shouldn't be so damn beautiful." He said coming inside.

"Mhm..Thanks" I said walking off into the living area.

I followed behind her trying hard not to look at her ass but damn it was kind of hard not to when it was just there.

"Ja stop looking at my ass."

I started laughing because she knows I do that shit all the time.

"Exotic you know damn well that ain't gone happen. I wanna do more than look." I tried mumbling the last part but I knew she heard me by the look on her face.

"Are you hungry because I made a lasagna if you are." She said looking at me from the sofa as I stood there looking at her.

"Yeah I'm hungry, but not just for food." I said coming closer to her.

She abruptly got up from the sofa like that was gonna keep me away. She went into the kitchen and I was right behind her. She bent over pulling the lasagna from the oven. Her ass bent over like that had me thinking all kinds of shit. Right when she was standing straight up I pulled her back against my front and I started kissing on her neck.