More Complications...

Jacquees

It has been a month since everything went down and right now things are good. I just hope that things stay that way. The only bad thing that is happening is I am scheduled to be on tour for a year. Then Exotic will be gone for a year on her dance tour. I really don't know where that is gonna leave us. I hate this because it seems so unfair when it seems like everything is starting to come together for Exotic and I. We still haven't had sex yet and I ain't gon' lie it has been hard, especially looking at her day in and day out in those short ass shorts she likes to wear around the house.

Exotic, Andie, and Sharee were out shopping while me, Issa and Twan were chilling at Issa's house. I knew they could tell I had a lot of shit on my mind because they kept looking at me. I leaned back on the sofa looking up at the ceiling.

"Aye bruh you good?" Issa asked.

"Yeah and no. I mean I just feel slighted because I feel like all the bullshit has taken away from mines and Exotic's relationship."

"Damn I hate that shit, especially since now y'all careers are really taking off. I mean that's a good thing, but what are you going to do as far as the relationship goes?" Twan asked.

I looked at Issa and back to Twan. I was so confused and angry. I really didn't know what to do. I mean I did, but I really didn't want to have to let it come to that.

"Twan you ain't the only one. Exotic is gonna be in Paris and I am going to be touring in different cities for a year. How the hell are we supposed to make a relationship work if she is way across the world."

"Que man it looks like y'all really need to talk about all this because she leaving in like two weeks right?" Issa asked.

"Yeah she is and truth be told that the selfish part of me doesn't want her to go. Then the rational part of me wants her to live her dreams because she deserves it."

I knew that we really needed to talk, but I didn't even know where to begin. I mean I love Exotic with everything in me, but I don't know about a long distance relationship. This shit so fucking stressful. I rose up and looked at my phone as it vibrated indicating that I had a text. I opened it but it was from a number I didn't know.

678-592-8799: Meet me at the park across from the library. We need to talk. It really is important

I looked at my phone and I had sinking feeling I knew who it was. I was not in the mood for her bullshit now. I had enough problems and I didn't need to add anymore to my plate.

"Aye y'all I gotta bounce." I said gettin up dapping them.

I walked out the door and got in my car wondering what in the hell it was now. I drove until I pulled up at the park. I got out and looked up and saw her sitting there with her head held down. I walked over to her but made sure I kept my distance from her. I really don't trust this bitch at all.

"Skye what the fuck do you want?" I said folding my arms across my chest.

She looked up but didn't say anything. She handed me a paper and I looked at it for a minute before I took it.

"What the hell is this?"

"Open it and you will see." She said with a smirk on her face.

I knew then she was up to something and I really wasn't in the mood for her bullshit. I finally opened the paper and when my eyes scanned the contents, I stared blankly at the words in black ink. Ain't no fucking way this bitch is pregnant. If she is it ain't mines at least I hope it ain't.

Damn what if it is? What the hell am I gonna tell Exotic? This shit can't be happening.

"Skye ain't no way in hell you pregnant by me."

"I knew you were gonna say that, but I am more than happy to take a DNA test to prove that you are very much the father." She said folding her arms across her chest.

"Skye you betta hope that baby is mines because if not you are gonna be sorry. I knew you were on that sneaky bullshit when you came here. News flash, I don't want you! So if you are pregnant and it is mines the only thing I will be doing is taking care of that child. Not yo triflin' ass. I love Exotic and that is the only woman I am in love with, so get through your empty ass head." I said walking off throwing the paper on the ground.

I got back to my car and threw my head back against the headrest.

"Fuck! Why all these damn complications?" I yelled out loud.

Now I gotta figure out how to tell Exotic this shit without her killing Skye, but shit at this point I wouldn't even stop her. I started my car and sped outta of the park with so much shit on my mind. I just hope Exotic don't flip out on me. Damn fuck my life....

Exotic

Andie, Sharee and I had just finished shopping and were now at my house chilling. Getting out helped to ease my mind. After all that has gone on it feels like I was cheated out of having a normal relationship with Ja. All the drama, lies and bullshit was so much. I mean so far everything has been good, but there is one thing standing over our heads. Ja is goin on a world tour and I am going on dance tour for a year over in Paris.

I really don't know what to feel or think at this point. I know that Ja and I need to talk about us and what we are gonna do because having a long distance relationship is gonna be hard.

"Exotic are you okay?" Sharee asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah I'm good. I just got a lot on my mind."

"Have you talked to Que since y'all found out about the tours? Andie asked me.

"No, but we really need to talk, because I leave in two weeks. I mean I really don't want to go, but I need to go because this has always been my dream." I said pulling on my hair staring blankly.

"Do you think that y'all will stay together or will y'all break up?" Andie asked with a sad look on her face.

The way she was looking was exactly how I was feeling. At this point I didn't know what the hell we were gon' do. All I knew is that I loved Ja with all my heart and I didn't want to lose him, but did we really have a fair chance tho? This was so fucking frustrating. Not only that it was so unfair.

If Skye's crazy ass had of stayed in her lane I think Ja and I would have had a better chance at our relationship, but no jealous ho's be on that bullshit.

"Andie I really don't know. All I know is we need to sit down and talk about all this." I said flopping back on the sofa.

"Exotic I gotta ask because it has been on my mind since all this shit went down, but have you and Ja had sex since all this has happened?" Sharee asked.

"No, we haven't I want to so bad, but right now we need to focus on what the next step is gonna be. Oh but he did go down on me after I got released from the hospital."

"Um Exotic are you fucking serious? Do you know how long ago that was? I am sure Ja is going crazy looking at yo ass prance around." Andie said smirking.

"Andie I know and to think I really should be gettin it in because in two weeks I want get to feel that pleasure only he can bring to my body."

I looked at Sharee and Andie as they looked back at me with sympathetic eyes. I guess the sooner Ja and I talk the sooner we can figure out what the next move is gonna be. I got up and was about to walk in the kitchen when my door bell rang. I walked to the door and swung it open to find Ja standing there, but he wasn't smiling like he normally does. I knew then that something was wrong and I was sure I wasn't gonna like the outcome.

"Ja what's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Exotic we really need to talk." He said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Ja why do I get the feeling this is about more than the tours?" I leaned into the door frame watching Ja intently.

"Exotic, baby it is. We got more complications..... Damn what the fuck now??.....