Ain't No Joke....

Marcell

It has been a few days and I still haven't heard nothing from Skye or Sharla. I got a feeling that some shady shit has gone down. Giselle just told me that Exotic was dead and I couldn't be more happier. I noticed that Giselle has been acting a lil distant and she has an attitude. When I ask her what's wrong she brushes me off. I don't like that shit, but right now I gotta figure out what the hell is going on.

I heard a knock on my door and I wondered who the hell it could be. I sighed in frustration and walked to the door swinging it open. I didn't have time to react before I was grabbed and drug outside.

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

"That's the same thing we wanna know and we gon' find out." The unknown person said.

I was thrown in the back of a van and before the doors were closed good the van sped off full speed. I was clueless as to what was going on and I was actually kinda scared because this shit was not normal at all.

"Where the hell are you taking me and why?" I asked.

"You will find out soon enough. Now sit back and shut the fuck up!" The guy said punching me in my face.

After that I didn't say anything else. I just rode in silence and on the inside I was fuming. Whoever is behind this shit is gonna be sorry.

Giselle

Marcell bitch ass must think that I am stupid. He knew about this shit with Sharla but kept it from me. He was busy working with Skye just to make somebody pay. Well he about to pay ten times over and he don't even know it. I hope them fools know Exotic ain't really dead and it is about to go down in the A like you never seen before. I hope they all get what the fuck they deserve. I know I got what I deserve and if ever I get the chance I want to apologize to both Exotic and Que.

I can't wait to see how this shit unfolds because I witnessed first hand how crazy Exotic is. Karma is real. Karma found me and I hope it finds them in the worse way. As for Sharla and her fake ass, well I hope she rots in hell...

Exotic

I had Big push Skye and Sharla's chairs together. He removed the gag from their mouths. I sat in front of them with my elbows braced on my knees. Ja was standing beside with his muscled arms folded across his chest. Everybody else stood off to the side looking on. My aunt of course was on the other side of me.

I ran my hands through my hair as I raised my head looking at these dumb bitches. I smirked and blew out a small breath.

"Tell me Sharla, was it really worth it? I mean you have been a thorn in my fucking side for years. You slept with my ex and damn you slept with Giselle's daddy too. Who the fuck does that? Well you do?" I said getting up walking around her chair in slow methodical steps. I knew she was afraid, hell she should be.

"Exotic I-"

"Sharla shut the fuck up!  Yo ass ain't even sorry, you just sorry that you got caught up." I said grabbing her by her neck placing a tight hold on it. I could end her life right now and not give a fuck. She don't deserve to live.

I looked over at Skye and she was looking like she wanted to run to the hills. I smiled deviously at her.

"Skye don't look so disappointed because you gon' get your turn next. Just be patient."

"Fuck You!" She said.

I slowly let Sharla go and got all up in Skye's face.

"FUCK ME YOU SAY! BITCH YOU WISH YOU HAD THE PLEASURE!" I yelled in her face.