The Art of Hope (59)

Chapter 59

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

'Okay guys, I want for forewarn you that this chapter is EXTREMLY sexual. I have it marked so if you don't want to read it don't.

The plane ride was short to our destination. Eric and I had no clue where we were going. My father just handed us some house keys and sent us on our way. At the moment we were in a rental car - a jeep, Eric picked it out, and were fallowing the GPS to an unknown location, although I did know it was somewhere in the mountains covered in slow.

Eric and I were quite on the way, just basking in the glory of our love for one another. It wasn't until he pulled up to a small cabin that I moved. The cabin was tucked under a cliff with evergreens all around it. Smoke streamed out of the little chimney, and I knew that my father must have had someone come and prepare it for us.

We were still in comfortable silence as we parked and I could feel the intense excitement growing between us. Eric grabbed mine and his bags and took long strides to the door while I slowly strolled to the door. I wanted this, and every moment, of today to last. I took in the cool brisk air and the smell of the mountain. I had never really been to a place like this, with snow on the ground almost all year, but a part of me loved it. But the reason I loved it the most was because Eric and I would be totally and completely alone, and I knew when we got back we wouldn't have that again for a long time.

Eric's strong arms wrapping around me forced me to come back to the present. "Are you ready for tonight, babe?" His voice was thick with seduction and for once I let myself shiver from it freely, because after tonight I would no longer be an Eric-virgin.

"Oh, you have no idea." With that he picked me up and kissed me while carrying me through the door.

"I love you Mrs. Delamater." He spoke against my lips and with those words he had me squirming for his touch, already.

I slowly laced up my one peace lingerie preparing myself for the adventure to come. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror. My hair was down and still slightly damp from my quick shower. When lacing up the lingerie I made sure just enough showed to get him going. Gabbing a robe off the hook I slung it over me, then decided that it would be more dramatic if I just stepped out in just the skimpy outfit.

I creaked open the door slowly, so not to let Eric know I was coming. He was stretched out on the bed looking up at the ceiling in only his button up shirt and black slacks. A sloppy grin drawn out across his face, and I couldn't help the smile that grew on mine. I was so unbelievably happy to be with Eric right now, and I was positive that this feeling would never change.

I stepped through the doorway quietly, taking in the soft lighting that threw shadows around the room. Everything seemed so unreal, almost as if I was in a fairytale. The room had a faint chill in the air and as I closed the door I suppressed a shiver.

At the sound of the closing door Eric's head snapped over. In that second our eyes meat and the burning passion of love in his made it impossible to breath. He spoke to me through his eyes for what seemed like hours, saying he loved me and that he was the luckiest man in the world. After conveying all his emotion he drank my still form. First, his eyes wondered slowly down the length of me and everywhere his eyes went a burn of desire fallowed. Next, his sloppy smile of happiness turned into an intense scowl of pure lust, along with his silver-grey eyes.

*****Sexual Content*****

I couldn't take the separation a minute longer and I closed the distance between us in just a second. Our lips meet and Eric's strong, overly large hands cupped my face sweetly. I let him take control then, wanting him to enjoy every second of this - like he disserved too. Never releasing his grasp from my face he worked his tongue into my mouth. The groan that escaped my lungs was one of a needy animal, and I let my hands dig into his soft hair and pull hard. He answered with an animal-like moan himself before backing us up to the bed. My knees buckled and he landed softly on top of me as he trailed kisses along my neck.