Chapter 20 Summer training with the Pussy Cats

Summer break was about to begin but for our young heroes it meant it was time to tighten up not lighten up it was announced that they would be training in the mountains with some special heroes. On the day before the training camp Izuku spoke to Aizawa regarding transportation

Izuku: Excuse me Sensei do you have a moment to talk?

Aizawa: What's wrong Midoriya is everything okay?

Izuku: Everything is fine but I wanted to ask I I can drive my personal car to the training camp. I'd like to take Momo, jiro, Ochako, Mina and Toru in my car if that isn't a problem.

Aizawa: it's no problem at all but since your almost as powerful as AllMight I'd like to ask if you can lend a hand with patrolling the area to make sure we aren't caught off guard.

Izuku: Okay I'll help with patrolling not a problem sensei

Aizawa: since you agreed to help us out and I'll let you drive your car to the training camp.

As both class 1-A and 1-B boarded the busses they Noticed that Momo, Ochako, Mina, Jiro and Toru weren't on the bus and before they could ask Aizawa sensei where they were at a silver Chevy Cruze pulled up next to the busses

Everyone was in awe except those who already know he drove a car and then Midoriya stuck his head out the window and yelled at Aizawa

Izuku: hey sensei are we ready to leave yet?

Aizawa: yeah we were waiting on you.

Before they departed for the training camp it was smooth sailing but then Momo began feeling sick.

Momo: Izuku babe could you pull over I'm not feeling well right now?

Izuku: sure honey let me pull over quickly.

As Izuku was pulling over Aizawa notice this and called Izuku's phone.

Aizawa: Hey Midoriya is everything okay did you get a flat?

Izuku: Aizawa sensei Momo just got the urge to throw up we will be back on the road as soon as she is able to stop throwing up.

Aizawa: okay you have the directions to the camp site just head there

As Aizawa dropped the call Momo stopped throwing up and as walked back to the car as she buckeld up everyone had shown a face of concern.

Izuku: babe you feeling okay?

Momo: yes I'm doing fine maybe I'm a bit carsick.

As they continue to drive they noticed the busses were pulled over and Izuku pulled over to ask Aizawa what Happened and why they stopped.

Izuku: Sensei is there a problem with the busses?

Aizawa: there isn't any issue keep driving ahead and we'll meet you there

As Izuku did as Aizawa said they arrived at the camp site in 3 hours Momo didn't throw up again until they arrived at the site Izuku became more worried that she had gotten sick  it wasn't until a few minutes later Aizawa arrived with the heroes known as the Pussy cats

The team consisted of Mandalay, pixie-bob, ragdoll and Tiger as they exited the bus they notice Momo was throwing up again and so they took her inside the lodge where they would be staying and helped her get settled Izuku prepared cinnamon and min...

The team consisted of Mandalay, pixie-bob, ragdoll and Tiger as they exited the bus they notice Momo was throwing up again and so they took her inside the lodge where they would be staying and helped her get settled Izuku prepared cinnamon and mint tea to help her stomach after that Izuku went to speak with Aizawa.

Izuku: excuse me Sensei where is the rest of Class 1A?

Aizawa: Here use these binoculars and see where the others are?

As Izuku looked at the are where Aizawa pointed at he saw earth golems that were giving the students a run for there money.

Izuku: the only reason you let me bring my car is because I agreed to help patrol.

Aizawa: thats part of the reason second you're too over powered so it would be too easy for them to make it here. Is Yaoyorozu doing well you said she was throwing up?

Izuku: she's doing ok I made her some tea just so it would settle her stomach

Aizawa: I was informed by principal Nezu and I know you and Momo are married and the girls who came in your car with you I know they became your wives also

Izuku became a stuttering mess as Aizawa had known all along about his life but then Aisawa spoke few words

Aizawa: if you feel that you're ready to bare this responsibility I have no right to judge because I've seen you proven yourself time and time again.

Izuku: thank you sensei I appreciate the kind words.

Aizawa: I don't want it to get too personal  but have you consummated your marriage with all of your wives?

Izuku: Well only with Momo the night before I went on my mission to capture the hero killer

Aizawa: Did you use protection?

Izuku: she got me by surprise and I don't know at this point but she might be pregnant.

As the last four words left Izuku's mouth Aizawa was speechless his face had become that of a father who was about to beat the life out of his kid for being stupid.

Aizawa: I am shocked at what I just heard are you ready for this?

Izuku: I'm willing to lay my life down for my family I ask Momo to leave the heroics to me and I'll support us.

Before Aizawa could say anything more about the subject Class 1-A and 1-B had arrived at the lodge and everyone was exhausted  so Izuku volunteered to cook for everyone and as everyone was ready to sleep from exhaustion the began smelling the meat that was being cooked it was like everyone had come back from the dead after smelling the heavenly aroma from the food that Izuku was cooking.

Pixie-bob saw that this young man had potential to be a husband and at that moment she rushed Izuku touching him and yelling out loud

Pixie-bob: I call dibs on you I want to see how you will developed

Then Aizawa and whispered into Mandalay's ear

Aizawa: has pixie-bob always been like this?

Mandalay: well she's at that age where she wants to get married

( Inside the lodge)

Momo, Ochako, Jiro, Toru and Mina were looking after Momo when she told them had to use the bathroom and when Momo went to the bathroom she had a pregnancy test with her the other girls saw and had surprised expressions on their faces as she took the test and waited 3 minutes the test came up positive and it had been 4 weeks since that night of passion. As she stepped out of the bathroom she showed the rest of the girls they were all happy and scared at the same time they all began to worry as to what Izuku was going to say about Momo being pregnant.