meeting the boys part 2

(your POV)
The red hoodie boy asked me what my name was, I nervously walked out from behind the green hoodie boy and said "y-y/n" I was kinda scared because the red hoodie boy looked like the devil. I rubbed the back of my neck and said "what are all of your names?"

(Edd's POV)
"How foolish of me I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Edd the boy in the purple hoodie and green over coat is Matt the red hoodie one is Tord and the blue hoodie one with no eyes is Tom."

(Tom's POV)
I sighed as the little girl I assumed is y/n walked up to me I was surprised that she didn't run away but she said "you look cool" I smiled a little. Then Edd picked y/n up and brought her to the kitchen probably to get her something eat.

(Edd's POV)
I picked y/n up and brought her to the kitchen I set her down and fixed her a bowl of eddsworld cereal she ate it fast I guess she was really hungry. I then put her bowl in the sink after she was down I picked her back up and brought her to my room I layed her down on my bed and she fell fast asleep.

(Your POV)
Edd picked me up and brought me to the kitchen he set me down and fixed me bowl of cereal I ate it fast because I was really hungry, he put my bowl in the sink after I was down he picked me up again and brought me to what I think it was his room he lays me down and coverd me up I fell fast asleep.