Going to school

(your POV)
It was the first day of school I woke up to Edd shaking me to death I said "I'm up!" Edd left my room I rolled out of bed and onto the floor. I got up and got dressed I went into the kitchen to eat with the others.

(Tom's POV)
I got done eating I waited till y/n
was done while I was waiting I was cuddling with tord then I heard giggling Edd Matt and y/n
were all giggling I rolled my eyes and layed my head back on tords chest.

(Matt's POV)
I saw Tom and tord cuddling I giggled a little Edd asked me what I was giggling and I pointed to Tom and tord they both looked at us and rolled there eyes Tom layed his head back on tords chest.

(your POV)
Tom finally got up he opened the door I walked out and got into the passenger side he got in and we drove off we got out and walked in the school me and Tom couldn't find the class room until a teacher came up to us and asked "are you two lost."

(Tom's pov)
Me and y/n were lost till a teacher came up to us and asked "are you two lost" I said "yeah" she asked what class I said class "A1() she laughed a little and said "that's my class" she then said "I'm Grace" y/n hugged me and said "bye!" the teacher took her hand and they stated to walk to class then I left the school.

(Your POV)
We walked into the class room she cleared her throat and said "class we have a new student today her name is y/n" I was looking around the class room I saw a group of kids that looked like bullies I saw another group with kids with smile on their faces the teacher told me "pick a seat" I walked over to the group with smiles on their faces they were two boys and one girl one boy with brown hair said  "I'm Alex" the other boy with blond hair said "I'm Zack" the girl said "I'm Nicole."

(time skip still your POV)

It was the end of the day and Tom was picking me up I hugged Nicole, Zack, and Alex I said bye and ran to my dad I hugged him he got my book bag and put it in the car I waved bye to my friends and headed home we got home I went to my room and took a little nap.

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I'll try to make another chapter soon.