Ghosting

Welcome back peeps like I said last chapter I will not do anything more but I'm going to do ONE LAST CHAPTER!!

(your pov)
Today is the day when we had the war and when the three of them died I was driving with Tom he was five know and Alex was at work I was driving to the store to buy some roses with all four of there favorite colors. We then got there and went to there graves all over there graves were different flowers I smiled and set down.

(Tom's pov)
Me and mommy were going to see grampas graves we stopped to get roses then left we then got there and walked to there graves all of there graves had all kinds of flowers we set down I then saw four ghost sitting on the graves looking at us. "Mommy why are there other people here?" I asked "there's not my" mom said looking back up then looking at there graves then she started crying.

(your pov)
"Mommy why are there other people here" my son Tom said "there's not" I then looked up and saw all four of them sitting on there graves smiling I then started crying "d-dad is t-that really you..." I said "yep!" he answered back smiling I set there sniffeling and smiling they all got off their graves and hugged me I hugged back "how can you hug me when your ghosts" they all shrugged I then set Tom Jr on my lap "say hi to all of your grampas Tommy" I said "hey!" Tom said smiling while waving he hand like crazy I smiled he then got up and hugged dads ghost tail.

(Tom's pov)
A little boy ran over to me and hugged my ghost tail I smiled and picked him up "sup sport" the little boy named after me hugged me smiling and said "hey grandpa!"

(Time skip a little while later)

(Edd's pov)
We were all sitting on the ground with flower crowns on are heads while y/n told us all about what happened while we were dead. All over a sudden Tom pulled out his guitar I didn't know he still had and started strumming some notes the Little Tom soon gasped and said I know this song!

(Tom Jr's pov)
Grandpa pulled out his guitar and strummed some tunes I then got the song notes and gasped I know that song a little while later
I was singing the song.

(song at the top)

After the song I smiled and grandpa said he's just like me that he is my mom said back.

(Matt's pov)
I couldn't stand it anymore this kid was just to cute I grabbed him and started squeezing him squealing "he's soooo cute!!" I said "Stop it Matt your going to kill him" End scolded me I then let him go saying "sorry."

(your pov)
When then left to go home and taking a nap from the best day ever by getting to see them again!

                   THE END~