getting a room

(Your POV)
It was the next day I woke up on the couch cause I didn't have a room yet no one else was up so I set in the living room floor and played with Ringo. Edd walked in the living room and said "what are you doing up so early?" I said "I don't know" he asked "are you hungry?" I nodded he said "ok I'll make breakfast."

(Edd's Pov)
"are you hungry?" she nodded. I went into the kitchen and started making eggs,bacon,and pancakes, I made y/n a plate and she started eating.

(Your Pov)
Edd made me a plate and I started eating Tom walked in and set down and made himself a plate I said "morning Dad!" he smiled and said "morning" I got done eating and put my plate in the sink Matt and Tord went into the kitchen and made them a plate.

(Tom's pov)
"Hey y/n wanna go to the store and buy some stuff for your room we're making you." Y/n said "yeah sure ok let me go get dressed" she went into Edds room were she had some clothes at and changed out of her sleeping clothes she walked out of Edds room and I picked y/n up and put her in the car seat and drove to the store

(Time skip to when they get home)

(Your Pov)
We got home Tom Edd and Tord went to fix my room I would say Matt but he is looking at himself in one of his hand mirrors I sat on the couch and watched TV. A few hours later Tom picked me up and said "wanna see your room?" I said "yeah!" he showed me my room I smiled and said "thank you" to all of them. Tom set me down and they all left I closed the door and layed on the bed and took a nap.