having Two dads

(Your POV)
It has been a few years since Tom adopted me. I was in my room drawing until I heard Tom and Tord talking cause the walls are thin so I walked to Toms room and toms door was cracked so I watched them until I saw them kiss I busted through the door and said "I have two dad's now!"

(Tom's pov)
I blush and said "Y\N!!! Why!!!" she shrugged tord is just over here laughing I pick her up and Sits her on my lap and said "do you want tord to be your other dad?" she says "YES!!!" Really loud I smiled and set her in tord lap she hugged him I smiled.

(Tords POV)
Y/n busted through the door when me and Tom kissed and yelled "I have two dad's now!" Tom blushed and said "Y\N!!! why!!" she shrugged I laughed Tom picks her up and sets her on his lap and asked if she wanted me to be her dad she says "YES" really loud then Tom puts her in my lap and she hugs me I hugged back.

(Your POV)
"So will I have two dad's forever" tom and Tord look at each and smile and say "yeah" I say "yay!" I hug them both tightly. I said "I'm going to my room and play now! Don't be to loud!" I run off to my room happy and played with my stuff animals.

A/n
I just love Tomtord it's my favorite ship I'm sorry if you don't like Tomtord you can just stop reading this book or just skip this chapter.