Family Dinner

Bruce POV
"We are going to die. Selina  we might as well plan our funerals." I panic to my girlfriend. "Please Bruce having the family over for dinner won't kill us." She says. "Famous last words. Who's idea was this correction death wish." I say knowing it wad her.

She looks away and smirks "The big bad Bat scared of a family dinner?" She asks playfully leaning on my chest looking up at me. "No, but what they will do to each other and the manor." I reply.

"Well let's go die." She says pushing me out the bedroom. Time to die.

Dick POV
Me and Babs are driving up to Wayne manor knowing what chaos will ensue so we had a plan to avoid it escape and have some fun. "So are we going to tell them the big news tonight?" I ask. "Any better time?" My wife to be in 1 month replies.

Yea that's right we are engaged and getting married in a month but that isn't the news. What we thought was impossible has.

We pull up and I get Babs' chair out and she manovers in. "I would have never thought I could have this. After what the Joker did I never thought I could be loved by someone as amazing as you. I am just afraid one day you will wake up and realise I am not good enough for you." She says a tear rolling down her face.

"Don't say that by anything you are too good for me and I wonder one day you will wake up and realise how amazing you truly are and leave. I love you and I am glad we are starting  a life together and I can never leave you. Because you Barbara Gordon soon to be Grayson are the reason I am alive and you are my home. You are my life and I love you." I say then I kiss her and wipe her tears away "I love you too Boy Wonder." She replies.

"Ewwwww stop with the lovey dovey stuff we get it not all of us are as happy and in love than you two." I hear Jason complain but I think about a certain blonde he has been 'hanging'   with.

We go in and are met by Bruce, Selina and Alfred. " Good evening master Grayson and miss Gordon." Alfred asks "Yes Alf of course and it is soon to be Mrs Grayson." I reply earning a eye role from Alfred and my fiance.

Barbara POV
I roll into the Dining room where everyone is and I roll up next to my future husband. It all seems so unreal.

Food is served and almost instantly Damian and Tim are at it yelling at each other. "Fight me Drake!" Damian yells.

Once dessert is served Alfred settles everyone because no one wants to go up against him. Now or never, I glance at Dick and nudge him and nod. I decidedto have some fun first.

"So Bruce when are you planning on proposing to Selina?" I ask mischievously and he spit takes and before he can reply. "It's just that ever since you two have started dating you have been so much happier and full of light instead of dark. Also I want our baby Grayson that I am pregnant with to have a Grandma and a Grandad. What do you think?" I ask waiting for them to react an everyone spit takes either drink or food except Selina and Alfred. Selina just chokes and blush.

"Your Pregnant!!?" They all yell apart from me Dick and Alfred he just says "Congratulations." And me and Dick burst into laughter. "YES!"