Chapter 32

BLUE

"Wakey wakey my love." I kissed Deuce on the cheek, his forehead, his ears, his nose, then his lips.

"Ion wanna get up baby." He groaned.

"Pleaseeeee. I made you breakfast."

"No baby. Ion want too."

"Fine, no birthday cake for you."

"U talkin bout the kind they sell in the store right?"

"Nope." I was about to walk away from him.

"I'm up. Im up." He grabbed me.

"Happy Birthday, my love." I smiled at him, and kissed his lips again.

"Ha, thank u baby." He smiled a little, and kissed me back.

"Yeah, so you enjoy your breakfast ... then you can come enjoy this lovely bath, I'm about to run for you."

"U joinin' or?"

"No silly. Maybe later. But today is all about you." I walked into the bathroom.

"Long as I got u, I'm good." He came into the bathroom, pissed, washed his face and brushed his teeth.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. The lies." I shook my head at him, then smiled.

"I'm serious." He sat and waited for me to finish, while he ate his food.

I even added him some bubbles.

"I aint Boon. Bubbles and shit."

"I know, I know. Get in. Enjoy. Nice and hot, waiting just for you my love." I kissed his cheek, and walked downstairs.

I cleaned up the kitchen, and put everything away. It didn't take me long, so I went back up with Deuce.

"Having fun?"

"Na, not until u join me." He pointed to the tub.

"Fine, big baby. Only because it's your birthday."

I wasn't as scared to show Deuce my body now, even though I was still nervous every single time.

"U beautiful." He stared at me, because I stood to long day-dreaming about my body. He could read me so good now.

I smiled at him, while I laid my head against his chest and intertwined our hands.

"So stinky, what you wanna do today?"

"U."

"Shut up crazy. What do you wanna do today though?"

"Spend it wit u."

"But you're with me now."

"I kno, and? I want all day wit you, like every 'day."

"I hear you stinky. We can all go out to eat or something. Maybe shopping?" I smiled big.

"Hell no. It's yo birf'day or mines?"

"Okay." I pouted.

"Let's just chill fa right now. That cool wit you?" He kissed my forehead.

Sitting in silence for five minutes, we heard the front door slam, along with big mouth Zel.

"Yo freaks. Where yall at?" He yelled up the stairs.

"So much for chillin'." We both washed off, then got out.

KITCHEN

"My nigga. Happy Birf'day." He dapped up Deuce.

"Preciate it."