Chapter 2 ~ The Boy I Met

"Hellooooo, AHHHH!" Rachel screamed and looked at me with her head tilted, "seriously, you have to brush your hair!"

I told her to stop screaming. Then she looked at me and said, "Ashley, I'm not screaming. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Im perfect, I am ace!" She looked at me again weirdly, then I saw her eyes flick back and forth really quickly. "Are YOU okay?!" I exaggerated on the you.

I looked behind me and looked around, turned back and looked at Rachel who was laying on the ground. She passed out. I mumbled to myself multiple times saying, "you couldn't have done this somewhere else?" And "seriously Rachel?"

I ended up getting the strongest boy in school to pick her up for me, how I managed to get him. I do not know.

"Rachel, wake up" her eyes opened slowly, blinking a couple times before she finally said, "yeah, no I'm fine. What happened?" I was speechless. "Ashley!!" I looked at her again, after looking at her hair. It was like magic. Her hair which was blonde, somehow got a streak of black go through it.

I ended up saying 'yeah I've got to go' and wondered off to class. I was daydreaming while walking, and wasn't very cautious of who and what was around me. I walked into a boy who was taller than me.

"I'm so sorry!" I said after knocking books out of.... Samuel's hands!!

"No, don't be. It was my fault, I was looking at the art work on the walls and stupidly didn't see where I was going" I bent down and giggled and helped pick up his books. He then asked me, "I'm Samuel, but you can call me Sam. What's your name?" I couldn't believe it, I was talking to the hottest and the most popular guy at school! I've got to focus.

"Haha, I'm Samuel. Uh, I mean, uh. I'm Ashley," ah great.

"Aaashley? Hahaha! So your the one that had that fun party the other day? What class do you have now?" I couldn't stop staring into his eyes.

"Yeah, uh, I've got, uh. Umm." I looked down and shook my head quickly, then looked back up, "I've got geography" I said with a smile.

"Year 11 Geography?" He took my hand and said "relax."

I took a deep breath and answered, "yeah, year 11 maths. I mean geography"

We got talking, we talked so much we missed our class. We ended up wagging school and talking at a quiet park. Then he asked me, "what were you thinking of when you bumped into me? Well. When I bumped into you?"

"Oh, nothing" I said with a small laugh. I lied, keeping the magical moment to myself.

I looked at my watch and gasped, "oh my gosh! I have to go!" I stood up and looked at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down onto his lap making me sit sideways on him.

"Do you seriously have to go?" He looked at me with his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Yeah I do, I've got to go in town to" I got cut of with his soft red lips pressing against mine. I took in the moment for a second and told him, "I've really go to go" I laughed and bit my lip.

"Meet up again tomorrow?" I nodded my head and said, Okay.

------ thanks for reading please comment if you like it so far :) ------