Chapter 7 ~ Im a What?

------ 2 Weeks later ------

I began thinking about the day I met IRGO. I didn't know what to do sometimes when I thought about it. I began walking to work when I got side tracked by a shine in the corner of my eye. It was 7:00 at night and I thought that I'd just go to work and get out.

My body began shrinking, not in height but in weight as I was walking. So I stopped in the middle of the road and looked at myself, then I heard a massive car horn go off, I looked to my left and there was headlights coming straight at me, swerving all over the road. They hit me, but I didn't go flying.. I just stood there and looked to my right.

"Huh??" I thought I would've been on the ground unconcious.... I didn't even move. I looked down at my hand. But I couldn't see it. I didn't know what was happening.

I began walking backwards to where I last saw my skin. It was there... I walked forward and it was gone. I panicked.

"Ashley, calm down!" I heard a soft but harsh voice in front of my face. I looked up and saw Marcus, the French guy from IRGO. I was hyperventilating without anything to breath in. Then I was shut up by a kiss. Clearly his way to shut me up. My lips still puckered, I looked stunned at him.

"Uhh, thanks?" I didn't know what to say exactly.

"I'm guessing you are better now?" He said in his sweet soft French ascent.

"Yeah yeah, nah I'm good. You didn't see that did you?"

"See what? The car? Oh of course I did. In fact the whole of IRGO did. You just didn't see them," he said to me with a slight laugh.

"Why did I not see them? Seriously?? Please tell me straight," out of no where, I saw Seth pop up in thin air.

"Hiya Ash," he looked at me then at Marcus, who had a very serious face on him and made Seth's face drowsy.

"Uh, hi.. What did you mean before you left me 2 weeks ago?" I looked at them both, they both turned to each other again. I was once again cut off by Marcus kissing me.

"Dude! Come off it! You don't need to kiss her every 5 minutes!!" Seth looked at Marcus disgusted, "Ash, Marcus' conclusion to why we came here, is that you are one of us. You don't know who we are yet, but soon you will."

I was still confused, "why did you appear out of no where before, and why did I lose sight of my skin after walking across the road?"

They disappeared. The only thing I knew that disappeared was either a person with magical powers who have the power to be invisible OR a..... A..... Oh my gosh, I'm a ghost!