Chapter Six: Team 7

----------------------Previously----------------------

(Imagine Sakura as Satsuki but not sqealing or something like on the picture and Naruto menma and Sasuke Naruto but with blond and black hair. On with da Storey!)

"Congratulations to everyone who passed. I am so proud of all of you. Return back tomorrow for our last meeting and for your teams. Thats it and your dismissed." He said and we walked back home.

Naruto POV

Me and Satsuki walked back home to tell everyone the good news. "I cant wait to tell eveyone the we pass!" She said. "Me too.." I fist bump the air to show my happiness. We walked to the Uchiha compound and noticed there were no guards. "Thats weird... There should be guards here." I said confused. 'I have a bad feeling here kit.' Kurama said. 'What do you mean kura? ' I thought so that kura can hear. "I dont know kit but its something....." he said. "Okay kura" I said and cut off the mind link. Apparently Satsuki saw me that my face was worried so she asked me "Whats wrong Naruto?" "Something is off today.." i said.

"What is it?" She asked. "I dont know." I said. We walked to the house and saw kaa-sans and tou-sans bodys on the ground dead on the pool of blood. Itachi was there standing infront of our parents wih blood on his sword. Satsuki knelt down and cried. "Nononono!! This is all just a dream!" She said crying. "Itachi-nii... Why did you do this?" I said clenching my fists and crying. "Foolish little brother. I killed them so i can test my strength. Hate me and grow stronger to defeat me." He said. "I-i know this isnt like you Itachi-nii. Tell me the truth." I said. "That is the truth foolish little brother." He said ad threw a kunai at me. I dodged it with my sharingan on with three tomoes.

I then deactivated my Sharingan and looked at Satsuki crying. I looked back at Itachi and he was gone. "Get up Satsuki nee-chan, were gonna get stronger and ask Itachi the truth." She got up and wiped her tears. "B-but h-h-hhhee k-k-killed them b-b-both" Satsuki said now tearing up again. "J-just t-to t-t-test h-his p-p-powers?" She said crying on the ground. I helped her up and wiped her tears. "Thats why were gonna ask him the truth." I said. She nodded wiping her tears. We then rushed to the hokage to tell everything. The hokage gave us an apartment to stay in since he knows were now old enough to get one. It was good for the two of us. It had two rooms, one bathroom on each room. We went to our apartment. I then went to the grocery store to get food for us.

Time skip: after grocery and dinner

We then got to bed. "Good night nee-chan!" "Good night Naruto!" We then both went to sleep.

We woke up and changed our clothes. I had my katana strapped to my back, i had everything i needed in the scroll of my katana. I then got my two ninja pouches. One is the ninja pouch strapped to my left leg and the other is the supplies pouch strapped to my right leg. Satsuki wore a katana too but different than mine. It had a seal on its handle too but maybe sharper than mine. She was wearing an anbu pants, her same clothes and stufff...... mmm... We then ate breakfast and went to the academy. We sat on our chairs and wait for our sensei to come.

"QUIET DOWN CLASS!" Sensei said and the class was dead silent. So today we are gonna put you on your teams. "So team 1 is.... "I put my head down on my desk and waited for my team to be called. "Team 7 will be Naruto Uchiha, Satsuki Uchiha and Menma Uzumaki Namikaze." Me and Satsuki high fived each other that were on the same team. "Your jonin instructor will be Kakashi Hatake." 'Great.. hopefully hes not 3 hours late' i thought and growled. "Team 8 will be Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga and Shino Aburame. Your sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi." "Team 9 will be Rock lee, Ten Ten, and Neji Hyuga. Your sensei will me Might Gai." "And team 10 will be Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akamichi and Ino Yamanaka. Your sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi."

"Thats all for this day. I am so proud of those who graduated.. Wait for your sensei's here. Goodbye, i am proud to be your academy instructor." With that he walked out the room. All the teams got there teams.. except for us. "Damn it! Why is he so late?!" Menma Shouted. Menma got frustrated while me and Satsuki got annoyed. Menma then got an eraser from the black board that Iruka used to throw at us. He put it at the edge of the dokr that whoever opens it will get there hair white.

While there new sensei was reading a book, didnt even realize the erase was on the door. "First impression on you guys..... Your all idiots. Meet me in the roof in 5." The new sensei said. Naruto quickly realized who he is and smirked at it. "5 what?" I tested him. "Now that you tested me, 5 seconds." He said. I smirked and grabbed Satsuki on the shoulder and we shunshinned to the roof. Our new sensei had wide eyed on us while Menma who was panting heavily rushing up. "No fair! *pant* *pant* h-how are you h-here so f-fast!" Menma said panting. They sat next to each other. Menma on the left, Satsuki in the middle and Naruto on the right.

"Okay so tell me about yourself. Your likes dislikes name hobbies and age." He told us. "I'll go first, My name is Kakashi Hatake. Telling my age makes me feel old. My likes and dislikes? Dont feel like telling you." As soon as he said that i *cough* *cough* porn *cough* *cough*. As soon as he heard that he was pissed but still continued. "My hobbies, dont feel like telling you either." He looked at me signalling me to keep my mouth shut. "My dream,i dont really have one yet." Sensei said now known as Kakashi. I know all about him when i was little. "Ok next you blondy." "My name is Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze. Im 11 years old. My likes are ramen, my family and training. My dislikes are people who cant tell the difference between a scroll and a kunai and rapists. My hobbie is eating all of the ramen in the world and telling which is the best! My dream is to become hokage!" He finished. "Next, you duck hair." He points to Satsuki.

Satsuki got a tick mark that sensei called her 'duck hair'. "My name is Satsuki Uchiha. Im 12 years old. My likes are my brother, tomatoes, training and katanas. My dislikes are rapists, perverts and people who are loud and boast all the time. My hobbie is training with Naruto. My dream is to help my brother achieve his dream and mine." She finished. "Next, shorty." 'Damn you sensei!' I thought. 'Hahahaha cant believe he called you shorty. Bwuhaahhah' kura said. 'Done laughing?' I said that made him shut up. "My name is Naruto Uchiha. Im 11 years old. My likes are Satsuki, ramen, training and my family who is dead." Saying this made Satsuki almost cry and sensei and Menma shocked. "My dislikes are my biological family except for Menma since he didnt even do anything.. yet. Rapists and perverts. My hobbies are training and eating ramen. My dream is to become acknowledged by all and respected and to help Satsuki achieve her dream." I finished.

"Ok now we all now ourselves, Meet me tomorrow at training grounds 7. Dont eat or you'll throw up. Ja ne!" He said and poofed away. Me and Satsuki knew what the test is all about. Its teamwork.

And Cut! So tomorrow guys is where ill end the suggestion thingy i dunno but hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! It is my longest chapter of words 1300+! Thank you so much for your suggestion and support! We became #4 satsuki on the rankings! Thank you so much for those who voted! Cya potetos!!!!