paperjams bday

Amelia's pov -time skip-

                          6 am

I quickly changing into a red flannel shirt and a pair of jeans,i placed a beanie on my head and slide on some shoes and bracelets.

I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth,and sprayed some deodorant.

Then i quickly grabbed paperjams gifts,and ran downstairs. Once i got downstairs, Ink,Error and paperjam were sitting at the table.

"Happy birthday paperjam!"i screamed,making him jump and glare at me.

I chuckled and chucked him the gifts with the video games,he caught them.

Ink and Error smiled,and watched him open the gift.Paperjam teared the wrapping off,and looked at the games smiling.

"Cool thanks!"he cheerfully thanked,making everyone else smile with him.

"All good bro"

"Happy birthday son!"Ink and Error exclaimed,holding hands.

"But guess what paperjam,you still have to go to school!"i cheered in a sing song voice,his smile immediately faded and he groaned.

"Whaaaat?!,but its my birthday!"he groaned,error and I rolled our eyes.

"Yup,get ready peasent!"

___________ ___________ ____________

Paperjam,Error,Ink and I,entered the school gates and eventually split apart.

Ink and error went to the staff room,pj went to find his friends.And i stood like a lost puppy in the halls,i looked around.

"Off to the libary then!"i mumbled in a sarcastic cheery tone,and headed to the big double doors of the library.

Once i entered,i immediately smelt the smell of books and stuff.My blue eyes darted around in search of my good pal Goth,but for some reason he was no-where to be found.

Shrugging,i headed to the back of the library and sat down . grabbing my phone out,and getting on Wattpad.

"Oh hey Am-"

"HI AMELIA!!!!"

I quickly looked up and saw goth and pallete, awfully close together😂

I smirked and shut off my phone,then stood up with my bag on my back.

"Wat is up my dudes,you guys together yet?"i asked,There faces quickly flushed.

Goths purple and palletes mixed with Green and yellow,smirking more and laughed.

___________
IK IK HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES,AND ITS CRAPPY  AND SHORT.

BUUUTTTT HEYYYU I UPDATED