whats happend

-that night- Errors pov

(warning short chappies,and i feel like it sucks)

I kneeled in front of inky,looking up at him confused.

"What's wrong Inky?"I asked ink,Ink stayed quiet for a bit.

"It's Amelia "ink spoke up,breaking the silence in the room.

"What about her?"I questioned,Inky looked at me frowning.

"There's something wrong with her,she went straight to her room and we heard her screaming crying and loud noises"Ink said explaining,I nodded."The door was locked but we got in,she was banging her head on the wall crying and screaming,her head was bleeding to"

I looked away thinking for a second,could it be about the bunny thing?

"Do you think this is about the bunny thing,the word has been spreading around the school really quickly?"

I heard ink quietly say yes,i sighed closing my eyes.

Standing up,i looked upstairs to Amelia's room,then back at ink.

"I wonder if ,Jammy knows anything about this?"I accidentally said out loud."Wait did i say that out loud?"

Inky nodded and giggled a bit,I blushed and chuckled a bit myself.I started to walk up the stairs to talk to paperjam,I knocked on his door and came in.He laid on his bed on his phone like always,he looked up at me and smiled.

(I forgot what pj calls Error)

"Hey Father"Paperjam said,he turned off his phone and sat up.I smiled back and walked into his room,it was a freaking mess.I dodged all the dirty clothes and sat next to him on his bed.

"Hey,Do you know anything about what's happening with Amelia?"

Pj thought for a bit,his face showed that he was thinking deeply.

"yea,Bunny spread a rumor and now the whole school knows about the fight and stuff,People have started to call her things and ignore her existence"Paperjam explained,i nodded and thanked him.

I got up from his bed and walked to the door,before i stepped out i stopped.

"Also,Do you think Amelia could hang with your group tomorrow?"

PJ sighed and nodded,i smiled and walked out closing the door behind me.

I stood at the top of the stairs,not seeing ink on the couch anymore.I looked over to Amelia's door and it was closed,But i heard very quiet talking. Ok inks in Amelia's room,i'll just go to my room and let them be.

__________________
sorry for this crappy chappie,i need some ideas.

I only got some for future ones EHHHHHHHHHH.