Chapter 3

When Ben opened the doors to the school building he looked around.

Ben: okay now that I'm new here i have to focus on something but where is everyone this place can't be abandoned if it was the wall will be crumbled, the lockers would be damaged, the whole room will be covered in dust, and the plants and vines grow all over the place now where is every everyone?

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!! the school bell rang and Ben covered his ears of how do load the bell ringed and then the wave of students walked and Ben bras himself. After the wave died down Ben sighed in relief.

Ben: okay let's see if I'm new here i have to find the principal's office but where is it?

Then Ben heard someone whispering he turned to see many students whispering about him. Many boys hold their hands two shake him and Ben shacked their hands and he noticed two girls waving shyly at him while blushing Ben thought for a moment but smiled and winked at then and to his surprise the two girls blushed so madly then they fainted.

Ben: hehehe whoops looks like my looks are too much for them. Okay Ben focus you need to find the principal's office but where should I go.

Then Ben heard two voices he looked through the hallway and saw two women.

???: You're so pathetic no wonder what your animals are your useless to you.

???:um.....i...

Ben: HEY YOU YA HOTHEAD LEAVE HER ALONE!

The bright pink haired girl was shocked to see that someone was defending her. Ben's outburst caused many students to look at him to see the he was standing up to someone the red and yellow haired girl turned to see Ben angrily.

???: who the hay are you? get out of my way!

Ben: I'm Ben Tennyson and what gives you the right to bully someone?

???: Well I'm the ruler of this school so get out of my way now!

Ben: no way

Ben and the red and yellow haired girl glared at each other but she scoffs and clicked his nous.

???: Heh you must be new here so I can talk to people wherever I want.

With that she walked out with an evil grim look on her face.