Charter 12

The next morning Twilight was through the hallway while the students laughed at her.

When Ben Tennyson appeared the students stopped laughing they stared at and him and whispered to each other as Ben looked at them confused.

Boy 1: hey look it's Ben from the video

Boy 2: yeah man why did he go alien with that strange looking devise?

Girl 1: where did he get that fabulous looking glove with six gorges jewels that glow?

Twilight notice this as she watch this and Ben approached to her.

Ben: Twilight what 's going on?

Twilight: I don't know one minute they were laughing at me but when you showed up they started to whispering about you.

Ben: why's that I can barely hear a ... WOAH!

Ben's sentence was cut off by a white hand grabbed both of them and throw them inside. They saw a girl standing at the doorway she had white skin, purple hair with green diamonds on her hair, and sapfire blue eyes she wore a light blue shirt, purple belt Around her waist, a purple skirt with three diamonds in it, and purple boots Her name was Rarity.

 They saw a girl standing at the doorway she had white skin, purple hair with green diamonds on her hair, and sapfire blue eyes she wore a light blue shirt, purple belt Around her waist, a purple skirt with three diamonds in it, and purple boots H...

Ben stared at Rarity and admired her beauty and a faint blush began to form on his cheeks.

Twilight: Rarity?

Rarity: perfect yes perfect that way no one would recognize you.

Then Rarity turned to Ben and blushed a little as she walked towards him.

Rarity: *blushing* Oh and it's a pleasure to meet you Ben Tennyson am I right?

Ben: yeah that's me and you're Rarity right?

Rarity: why yes of course and it must say that clothing you're wearing is certainly fabulous.

Ben: um thanks.

Rarity: and your hair style is so Devine *Strock gently at Ben's hair while blushing*.

While later Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie showed and showed Twilight of what happened.

Fluttershy: oh um Ben remember that kiss i gave you after you saved me *started to blush*.

Ben gave Fluttershy a thumbs up and the girls looked at her in surprise.

Twilight: you ... kissed him?

Ben: only defending her from Sunset Shimmer after you did.

While later after the argument Twilight and Ben showed them a picture of themselves as kids later they were going to be all together when.

CHIME! CHIME! CHIME!

Pinkie pie: oh oh I got a text from Vincl Scratch!

Rarity: really well what does it say?

Pinkie pie: it said's check out this new video CHS's new hero theory weird?

Pinkie pie went to her laptop and turned on the video as it played and a figure named Stan Lee.

Stan Lee: hello fair students today on snailbox23 we found a guy named Electro in the school halls.

Then video showed Ben Tennyson and Electro fighting Ben was shocked at this and didn't move but the video Countinued as the girls gathered around.

Stan Lee: and are new student Ben Tennyson was fighting Electro in his alien form called Feedback and he turned back into his human self and got out the strange looking glove with six colored stones.

The video then showed that Ben Tennyson useing The Infinity Gauntlet and used the time stone and the power stone to weakening Electro.

Then he placed Electro on the ground with a more on his fourhead and it said 'arrest me' after scanning him captering his DNA.

As the video Contained Ben knew his cover was completely blown so he took his backpack and quietly slipped away and exited the room as the video Contained.

Stan Lee: is Ben Tennyson a friend of foe? we'll find out with a few updates good luck out there fellow students and true believers!*ended*

When the video ended the girls were amazed at this even Twilight and Spike when the girls looked away from the laptop they noticed that Ben was nowhere to be seen.

Ben: whew that was close.

Ben got back to his original clothing's and walked the hallway and found the door and just as he was about to move when.

???: Ahem.

Ben stopped in his tracks and turned to see Applejack, Pinkie pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, And Twilight standing there with concern in look their faces.

Ben: *mind* uh oh I'm dead so very very dead.

Applejack: now where in the tarnashion do you think you're going?

Ben: *lied* uh ... I was just ... uh ... going to get some fresh air hehe.

Applejack: ah don't think so *she walked in front of Ben*.

Pinkie pie: yeah what was that guy you're fighting with? *popping in the right of Ben*.

Rarity: I'm certainly admired that fabulous looking glove with six colored gems where did you get them? *on the left side of Ben*

Fluttershy: um Ben if you don't mind me asking but can you tell is what's going on? *from behind the others*.

Ben looked at the girls and he was sweating like crazy and he can't get away.

Ben: *sweating* I ... I ...

Ben tried to explain but he couldn't find his words Applejack kneel down in front of Ben and placed her hand in his chin making him look at her.

Applejack: hey look right into my eyes and tell us what's going on?

Ben looked at Applejack's green emerald eyes and he knew his lies couldn't protect him anymore so he sighed in deafeat.

Ben: *sigh* alright I will talk to you all but can we go somewhere outside?

The girls looked at each other but nodded and went outside.