Chapter 7

After launch Ben was in the hallways to know which way to go

Ben: oh great this place looks like an endless mass with this place has a map to know that I can go wherever I can go.

???: excuse me mister are you lost?

Ben turned to see a woman standing at the doorway she had shade baby pink skin, dark magenta colored hair and dark green eyes she wore a white shirt, a brown vest, a dark green skirt with flowers on it, and light and dark brown and green boots her name was Mrs. Cheerilee.

Ben: yes I'm looking around this school so do you know where it go?

Cheerilee: why of course why don't you meet pinkie pie she's at the gym decorating for the fall formal and the gym is not far from here on and by the way I'm Mrs. Cheerilee.

Ben: thank you Mrs. Cheerilee for the deracshion see ya.

With that Ben walked off the gym and Mrs. Cheerilee smiled at him as she watched him walked off and she entered the her classroom.

Mrs. Cheerilee:*mind* he is an extraordinary young man.

When Ben entered the gym decorations around the he saw a girl standing in the center looking around she had light skin, curly pink hair, and baby blue eyes she wore a white shirt with a pink heart on it, a blue vest ,a purple bow around her waist, a pink skirt with three balloons on it, and blue boots Her name was pinkie pie.

Ben: um hello.

Pinkie pie: hi I'm pinkie pie and I was about to...

Before she could finish her sentence she saw the looks of Ben's face and blushed a little.

Ben: hey earth to pinkie pie hello.

Ben snapped his fingers at pinkie pies face making her snap out of it.

Pinkie pie: sorry I was just couldn't see the way you look.

Ben: an it was nothing BTW what were you doing?

Pinkie pie: oh I was just decorating for the fall formal but it didn't work.

Ben notice that she had tears in her eyes he thought for something he can do to cheer her up he touched her chin making her look up to see Ben 's cute smile that made pinkies frown turned upside down.