Charter 15

When the beautiful romance was interrupted by someone calling his name.

???: Ben Tennyson.

Ben and Rarity slowly parted the kiss and turned to see principal Celestia with a sad look on her face.

Celestia: come with me.

Ben nodded and turned back to Rarity.

Ben: hey I'll be back i promise.

Rarity: I know you will.

And so Ben and Celestia went to her office and they sit in their seats and Ben broke the silent.

Ben: so why did you want me for?

Celestia: well I just want to know more about you.

Ben: let me guess you saw the video too huh?

Celestia: yes and also i saw this.*showing Ben the newspapers*.

Ben looked at the newspaper and it said 'Ben Tennyson saves Canterlot High School'.

Celestia: so why did you lied to me?

Ben: well the reason why it's because I however have to lie low.

Celestia:I see well go along now your new friends are waiting for you.

Ben: thank you Celestia bye.

Ben left the office as he walked through the hallway and was greeted by many students as he walked by.

Boy 1: hey look it's Ben from the video!

Boy 2: yeah he rocks!

Girl 1: not to mention cute.

Ben felt a little uncomfortable with this then he saw the CMC running toward him and Ben smiled as he kneeled down.

Ben: hey girls what's up?

Scootaloo: hey Ben we're heading to sugercube corner.

Ben: alright but where's sugercube corner?

???: If you want I'll take you there.

Ben turned to see a figure behind him he had white skin, dark blue hair, and blue eyes he wore a white shirt with a blue shield and a yellow lightning bolt on it, a black, white, and red jacket, light blue pants, and black and white shoes his name was Flash Sentry.

Ben: okay who are you?

AppleBloom: that's Flash Sentry out school's most rockstar.

Flash Sentry: heh it's to meet you YOWCH!

Flash Sentry helped in pain of Ben's grip strength later they found sugercube corner and went inside they found the girls and Ben Sat next to Rarity.

Rarity blushed at first but smiled let him sit next to her later the others were thinking of an idea for the fall formal till Rarity got an idea.

Rarity: I GOT IT!

Rarity got earned by everyone staring at her and she blushed in embarrassment.

Rarity: *clearing her throat* perhaps I do have something I have theas.

Later Rarity's friends out then on.

Rarity: well what do you think?

The main 5 smiled at her and Ben have a thumbs up at her.

Ben: way past cool Rarity.

Rarity smiled and nuzzled Twilight on the back Rainbow Dash knew one thing she tapped Rarity's shoulder causing Rarity to look at she emotionally tilted her head a bit telling Rarity to ask Ben out on a date Rarity gulped nervously and walked to Ben.

Ben laughed with some students till he heard a voice behind him.

???: I'm Ben darling there's something that I have to tell you.

Ben turned to see Rarity in front of him whole blushing.

Rarity: I was wondering if you're not so busy maybe if you can... uh... hang out with me.

Rarity's friends were shocked of what they just heard Ben though for a moment then smiled and placed his hands on her's while smile.

Ben: yes I will go out with you Rarity.

Rarity covered her mouth and gasped as she blushed madly.

Rarity: *gasp* R... really?

Ben: of course.

In tears of joy Rarity hugged him with her arms around his neck and looked at Ben's brown eyes.

Rarity: this is all you for me.

Ben didn't know at first but smiled wrapping his arms around her waist and so he and Rarity kissed right on the lips the girls couldn't help but to smile at this and rain Rainbow Dash had tears of joy in her eyes that her plan worked.

After Ben and Rarity kissed they slowly parted the kiss and stairs at each other.

Ben: girls.

The main 6 looked at Ben.

Ben: I have an idea.

And so the main 6 hears everything about Ben's idea.