Charter 13

When Ben and the girls went outside to the school soccer ball field.

Applejack: okay now that we're outside can you tell us what's going on?

Ben: sure but I'm not trying to ru ... OOF!

Ben didn't pay attention to where he was going and he bumped into a another girl she had cyan blue skin, rainbow colored hair, and magenta colored eyes, she wore a white shirt with a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt on it, blue vest, a magenta and white striped skirt, rainbow socks, and blue and white boots Her name was Rainbow Dash.

???: Yeah I'm fine.

Ben recognized her by the picture of the year book yesterday.

Ben: let me guess Rainbow Dash?

Rainbow Dash spun the soccer ball with one finger.

Rainbow Dash: the one and only.

But before Ben could speck he and the main six heard someone screaming they looked to see a figure an inch tall he had white skin, brown hair, and red glasses he wore a yellow and green suit, a metal belt around his waist, and four long mechanical arms his name was Doctor Octopus.

Now Doc Oak was attacking three little familiar girls it was AppleBloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo who was hugging each other in fear.

Rarity: it's AppleBloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo!

Applejack: and it looks like their in trouble!

Ben knew he could make a get away but he can't stand to see the CMC in danger so he made a disishion.

Ben: I'm going to help them

The main 6 looked at Ben in surprise.

Twilight: but Ben ... *Ben cuts her off*.

Ben: Twilight i have to do this for the CMC.

Twilight thought for a moment then turned to Ben and said.

Twilight: okay.

Ben leaped over the fence he took off his backpack and was to front of Doc Oak and behind the CMC.