Charter 17

What Sunset Shimmer didn't know was that Ben saw her quietly slipped away luckily Twilight still has his Ultimatrix, The Infinity Gauntlet and six infinity stones and stuff in her backpack so he was at the hallway in his normal clothes then he heard some footsteps behind him as Ben turned around.

WHACK!

Ben got hit in the face of a baseball bat he looked up and gasped to see it was non other then Sunset Shimmer holding a baseball bat.

Ben: well never thought I'd see you again.

Sunset Shimmer: nether would say the same Hero of the multiverse.

Ben gasped once she said of what happened.

Ben: *gasp* how... how did you...

Sunset Shimmer: 'spoil alert' I was watching you the whole time and for that I want have my crown and also your Infinity Gauntlet for more power and I will take revenge on Twilight Sparkle for what she has stole from me oh and BTW I ordered snips and snails to trash the decorations.

Ben: no... no... no you don't have to do this.

Sunset Shimmer: oh believe me I can.

Ben: enough of this games Sunset Shimmer i know that there is still good in your heart.

Sunset Shimmer: wrong i will rule Equestria and you will be my slave.

Ben Tennyson was about to get up Sunset Shimmer used the baseball bat again and hit his face knocking him out cold then Sunset Shimmer placed a piece of tape to cover him mouth and used his pieces of rope to tide Ben's arms and ankles and placed him inside an abandon locker.

Sunset Shimmer: oh don't worry I won't be gone long I'll deal with you later.

Sunset Shimmer kisses Ben's fourhead and shutting the door and locking it and she walked away

Sunset Shimmer: now to put everything else on plan.

Minutes later in a dark room Twilight was on the chair with a woman standing there at the window she had light blue skin  night blue and light gray blue hair, and green-blue eyes she wore a light purple shirt with a white collar around her neck and a belt around her waist, indigo pants, and white and light purple shoes her name was Vice Principal Luna.

Twilight: i... I don't understand.

Luna: currently this is the picture of yourself is it not?

Twilight was about to speak but covered her face in shame.

Seconds later Flash Sentry came in and showed Luna the truth Twilight thanked him for what he did.

Luna was about to speak when...

BANG!,BANG!,BANG!

The sound of someone banging a locker Twilight, Flash Sentry, and Luna came out of Luna's office to see saw what's make that noise then they saw a locker with three punches Luna took out her keys unlocking the lock and opened the door causing a figure to fell on the ground causing Twilight, Flash Sentry,and Luna to gasp the figure was Ben Tennyson who had a piece of tape on his mouth and rope around his arms and ankles.